PDA

View Full Version : Rt Air Leak HELP

sparkzilla
04-02-2005, 07:10 PM
I am new to auto mags. Actually I just got mine today. I love them but I have a couple of questions. I have a classic mag that sounds funny when it shoots. It was missing an oring but I replaced that. Now it shoots ok it just sounds funny. Does a Classic sound different then a RT? or is there something I nec to look at? It just sounds weak. If I adjust the velocity up it leaks when I shoot it and doesn't stop leaking. Any help would be great. It has an ANS Phase 2 valve with level 7.Thanks Rob

gamer
04-03-2005, 06:03 PM
i think i know the sound you are talking about, ive got 3 mags now, 2 68's and just got an rt pro, my original 68 is 10 years old and only installed an ansi phase II valve and bolt with foamie and it always seamed strong and sounded like a shotgun, well i put a stock valve back on it and an aftermarkrt 16" barrel today and put nitro on it for the first time and let my brother use it and sounded weak, quiet and kinda made a clinck sound when shooting but performed great.

sparkzilla
04-03-2005, 08:40 PM
I shot it today and it was fine. I am glad to hear that the sound is normal. Thanks. Now I have both of my mags fixed. :clap: