PDA

View Full Version : My cocker

Enraged Monk
04-02-2005, 10:52 PM
I saw a stiffi bolt in a cocker today, the guy said his was brand new. He didnt have much to say about him (i dont think he was too great with cockers.)

Anyway, i have an outkast, and i saw this bolt, any info on it....Should i get one?

Any info is welcome

Flow_Tech
04-02-2005, 11:00 PM
www.pbreview.com

JoshK
04-02-2005, 11:56 PM
Don't just give him a link...he was asking for personal experiance...not some dumb site with a lot of kids rating it without even using it, and rating it too high because they think it is all that and a bag of chips. (besides the occasional nice post)

As for me. I am sorry to say that I have not used it, and don't plan to since I don't plan to be buying a cocker anytime soon.

player4
04-03-2005, 12:17 AM
Don't just give him a link...he was asking for personal experiance...not some dumb site with a lot of kids rating it without even using it, and rating it too high because they think it is all that and a bag of chips. (besides the occasional nice post)

As for me. I am sorry to say that I have not used it, and don't plan to since I don't plan to be buying a cocker anytime soon.

Hahahhahahaha, that is so true. I find that pbreview is way too biased 99% of the time.

Enraged Monk
04-03-2005, 12:45 AM
i hate pbreview...ive never liked it. if only they could of done sorting through the good reviews and the bad reviews i would of been happy :(

jewie27
04-03-2005, 07:31 PM
I didn't need to know about a "Stiffi Cock-er".

Thanks.

JoshK
04-03-2005, 07:33 PM
Actually it is a bolt for the cocker...they also have it for a few other guns.