PDA

View Full Version : PTP Micro Emag

Yuck-Mag
04-03-2005, 03:50 PM
Well I was going to get a PTP Micro emag today but my ride never came and Im going to kill him if he shows up now. But its 1.37 software its all awsome Ill find a pic but is there anything I should be worried about? I dont want to bring it home and find the bolt wears down soon or the battery pack is easily broken, Its my first Emag its replacing my 68 classic and my RT classic which I refuse to send to AGD because Jon told me theyd kill it and no buddys killing my mag. :mad: http://hogansalleypaintball.com/Markers/Used/used_031.jpg Well thats is. Anyone have one or a picture of one? I know I need to reflash it and such. And I need to level 10 it. Other than that (I have a Halo B, air armaggedon 68/45) anything I need to know?

athomas
04-03-2005, 04:37 PM
The level 10 may stick in the breach. If it does, lightly sand the outside of the bolt tip until it fits.

The emag lowers are the same as the regular emag grip frames and the valve is the same valve. You shouldn't have any quality problems to worry about. The micro-emag should work just as well as any emag.

Yuck-Mag
04-03-2005, 05:21 PM
I was told they have long nose bolts? And that they have Tolerance problems is any of that valid?

athomas
04-03-2005, 09:02 PM
If the micro emag was a working gun then it shouldn't have any problems. The stock bolt should be fine to start. I found a problem with chopping on an emag without the level 10 due to the rate of fire that you could achieve so easily. Chopping shouldn't be a problem with a fast hopper, but I highly recommend the level 10 upgrade asap.