PDA

View Full Version : E-Mag Eyes

ghost068
04-03-2005, 04:43 PM
:confused: Can it be done?

:confused: I'm sure this is asked way to much, but I cant find any pages of people that are able do this.

~thanks~
~ghost068~

AGDlover
04-03-2005, 06:45 PM
yes you would have to buy an ACE board from AGD and need your lowers and bodymilled

my2crazyeyes
04-04-2005, 10:58 AM
Where would you find an ACE board? I can't find one at airgun.com

--Never mind I did a search

-Chris

yakitori
04-04-2005, 11:34 AM
dont bother w/ the eyes. ace aint that good and costs a lot

MonsterMag
04-04-2005, 11:38 AM
yeah , level 10 takes care of the choping , inless you use ace and lv 7. hhmm :)

BigEvil
04-04-2005, 12:09 PM
dont bother w/ the eyes. ace aint that good and costs a lot

I completely disagree. Reflective eyes get a really bad rap. The AGD ACE is does the job nicely. It is also fully adjustable, unlike many other reflective types.

Phantom_Mag
04-04-2005, 12:27 PM
Where would one get the lowers and body milled? Ive got like five extra boards.

yakitori
04-04-2005, 12:27 PM
I completely disagree. Reflective eyes get a really bad rap. The AGD ACE is does the job nicely. It is also fully adjustable, unlike many other reflective types.

its not the eyes that are terribly bad, although they arent as good as breakbeam eyes. It is the price / effectiveness ratio that make them not such a good investment.

And I know a lot of ppl w/ ACE on thier xmag that dont use it because its finicky. Since lvl 10 does the job fine, there really isnt a need for spending that much on it and sending your gun off to Brad at paintballmaxx to get milling done. Unless you know someone who can do it cheap its not worth it.

warbeak2099
04-04-2005, 08:51 PM
Yea, but having good, dependable eyes is an advantage over lvl 10. No need to retune the lvl 10 ever. Just use good eyes and a lvl 7. You get better efficiency and a higher cycling rate too. That's what I'm gonna do with my hybrid spydermag mod. Breakbeams and lvl 7. I have to find someone who will drill the holes and install the breakbeams first tho. Anyone know of someone who'd do that to a mag? I don't trust my local shop. Sure they're great with cockers and trixes, but I think they'd either refuse to do the job or screw it up.

BigEvil
04-05-2005, 03:34 PM
Yeah, it all depends on what you want to do and how much you are willing to spend. If you have the board, and can get someone that can do the milling cheap, than its worth it. The stock main board already supports the ACE.

If you really want to go all out, get a Predator Morlock w/break beam eyes. Again, you would still have to have someone mill the eye holes for you. Its not something you really want to do yourself.

bound for glory
04-05-2005, 06:48 PM
gotta agree with warbeak here. i would reather not have to tune my lvl10.one less thing. its one of the main reasons i'd like to get my emag converted to a devilmag :shooting:

onedude36
04-07-2005, 12:06 AM
[thread hi-jack]
Could I drill my own eyes with a drill press? Doesnt sound hard... :D
[/thread hi-jack]