PDA

View Full Version : Level 10 bolt middle pin came off!!!!

dmorrow30
04-03-2005, 06:15 PM
I was playing paintball this weekend. I am shooting an automag with a Xvalve with a level 10 bolt. After playing a couple of games I went and shot my gun at the chrono table. All of sudden the gun started to leak air down the barrel just a little. I pulled the trigger a couple of times and then all of a sudden air was gushing out of the barrel. I turned off the gas and took apart the gun. When I slid the bolt off the power tube, I look down the inside of the bolt and the middle pin that was in the bolt was missing. I was wondering what the heck was going on. Then I looked down the power tube and there was that pin. I never had anything wrong with my gun. My gun shot like a dream. I am using the carrer 1.5 with 2 shims. I wonder if it was a bad bolt. I bought this bolt from AGD about a year ago. If you looked closely at the cutaway of the bolt on the Level 10 Guide you can see that the pin with the little hole is a seperate piece. I thought it was all one piece. I am wondering if AGD would replace the bolt. Any Thoughts anyone.. Please Help !!!! :(

Tunaman
04-03-2005, 07:26 PM
It happens...very rarely though. Just call AGD and i am sure they will get you another one. ;)

jewie27
04-03-2005, 08:11 PM
They'll send you a free one. AGD stands behind all of their products. What happened to you is VERY VERY rare. In fact, it's the first time I've heard of that happening to anyone.

dmorrow30
04-03-2005, 11:32 PM
Thanks Guys . I am going to call AGD tomorrow and found out what I can do. Thanks Again. :)