PDA

View Full Version : senior prank?

psychoreaper_666
04-03-2005, 08:45 PM
ok so i (i should say we) need an idea for a prank. it has to be original. many things have been done in the past, such as parking in the teachers parking lot, throwing baby powder on stage at graduation, etc.
we have alot of our own ideas but they are all retarded :tard:
we did think about puting jello mix in the pool but it would take about a million boxes to do it plus we would have to pay to get it drained, replace the pump, filter, and heater, plus they would with hold our diplomas until it was all taken care of.

plz post serious ideas. i don't want to hear about stupid stuff that we could never go through with. (such as paintballing the school)

WicKeD_WaYz
04-03-2005, 09:13 PM
good we needed another senior prank thread.....

CKY_Alliance
04-03-2005, 09:21 PM
Ok this is possible but will have to be done in a night and doen fast.Also if your school has a security guard there 24/7 you prolly wotn be able to do this.
So you go to the junkyard or anywhere you can get an old car take it apart and carry it on the roof and rebuild it or rent a crain put the whole thing on the roof umm either way it'll work better with an enginless stripped down car.
Yea thats the only on i can think of...and you said they have thrown baby powder on stage geez at my school you do that you'll get arrested. If you tripp on accidnet or on purpose on stage you'll be arrested...gayness

psychoreaper_666
04-04-2005, 08:47 PM
^^^ they werent supposed to throw the powder but they smuggled it up there under their gowns.

one thing we thought of would be to do a "bravehart" on stage and moon everybody. but not everyone will go through with that plus we would get in alot of trouble!

txaggie08
04-04-2005, 08:53 PM
you do realise that if you do something before you get done with graduation completely(the thing they hand you on stage isnt th actual diploma its a cover) you wont get a diploma at all

psychoreaper_666
04-04-2005, 08:58 PM
^^^ YES WE KNOW

but it is a tradition in our school, plus they have never withheld the diplomas. (they have threatened though...)

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
04-04-2005, 10:33 PM
spot weld all the gates to the student parking lot shut.

billybob_81067
04-04-2005, 10:50 PM
']spot weld all the gates to the student parking lot shut.

forget spot welding... put a full length bead on them! :D

CaptaiN_JacK
04-04-2005, 11:02 PM
']spot weld all the gates to the student parking lot shut.

We have three entrances to our parking lot, all of them have 2 poles on each side with a box with a chain in it on one pole (which they use to chain off 2 entrances during school hours). THey don't even keep the boxes locked, so right after school gets out we are going to lock them (with our own padlocks). Sheer chaos will ensue.

Target Practice
04-04-2005, 11:09 PM
Sheer chaos will ensue.

And by "sheer chaos", you mean "cutting of the locks when Maitenence gets there in the morning", right?

spyderkiller
04-04-2005, 11:39 PM
Couple of ideas that we had a couple years ago that we never actually went through with for some reason. It'll work well if you know one of the night janitors, or if you can gain access to the hallways during a sporting event...the lockers at my school had holes on the handles where you could put an extra lock if you wanted...use heavy duty zip ties and lock everyone's lockers. Another one was that there are air intakes on the outside of most schools for the heat/air conditioning...liquid manure insterted into these will do a nice number on the smell of the school. Or...another one we thought of is have people planted throughout the school with coolburn smoke grenades and a preplanned time to set them all off in the halls in the middle of class. The smoke would obviously have nowhere to go, so the halls would be completely filled with smoke, but make sure they're coolburn or you'll burn the school down prolly. Umm, if I think of any others i'll post 'em later. Good luck.

WicKeD_WaYz
04-05-2005, 12:13 AM
And by "sheer chaos", you mean "cutting of the locks when Maitenence gets there in the morning", right?

haha TP has anyone ever told you your quite the smartass?

psychoreaper_666
04-05-2005, 04:38 PM
these are some good ideas

keep em coming

i like the zip tie idea

SCpoloRicker
04-05-2005, 04:57 PM
haha TP has anyone ever told you your quite the smartass?

Never. Which WIcked are you, the juggalo, or the cool one?

mobsterboy
04-05-2005, 08:23 PM
we have alot of our own ideas but they are all retarded :tard:

Lemme let you in on a little secret Senior Pranks are supposed to be retarded ideas ;)

Well, theres the old "roll the school" thats reigned supreme
But the seniors last year topped it; Roll the school, take pictures and make a senior shirt out of it :dance: it made for a very amusing Talismann/senior skip/Yearbook day :cheers: i warn you though, the faculty and administration go from :nono: to :mad: when the janitors come to complain :cuss:

i dont suggest anything thats "explosive material" being that you are seniors and that could get you expelled no matter how innocent or funny it is.

Locks are never good, but you could just saran wrap the teachers' cars and put shaving cream/whipped cream/whatever is slimy and nasty on top. They seem to love that! :wow:

Can you say "exlax in the teachers' lounge coffee pot?" :eek:
or, a personal favorite, find yourselves some carjacks and cinderblocks, jack up the cars and leave them up on cinderblocks :rofl:

All in all, its gotta me so creative that ppl will forget punishing seniors and just laugh

NOTE: make sure you leave notes saying "The Class of 2005 strikes Again" or else its just not funny to tell around school

WicKeD_WaYz
04-05-2005, 09:29 PM

heh, im not a juggalo so I guess that makes me the cool one? :confused:

CKY_Alliance
04-05-2005, 09:38 PM
So your gonna lock the locks after school for next day?If so you should leave your last period/hour whatever you call em class like 10 mintutes earlie or something and put like 4 chains on each gate or so and lock all the cars in.I think that may have been what you ment but im not sure :confused:

The tie wrap isnt bad idea but they can be cut easy so you'd have to do every locker to make it take forever or soemting. I would stay cleer of putting stuff on cars that could be considered vandalism if they wanna be jerks about it.

WickeDKlowN
04-05-2005, 09:49 PM
I'm not cool? :cry:

If you school has metal doors, weld a few shut.

mobsterboy
04-05-2005, 10:13 PM
once again wicked, VANDALISM, DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, plus how are you going to sneak a welder onto the school campus, they are loud, and if you do it electronically, they are bright, heck either way they are bright

WickeDKlowN
04-05-2005, 10:21 PM
Somehow, I'm thinking doing some quick welds on a door or two would get you in alot less trouble than drugging the teachers. :rolleyes:

dj89
04-05-2005, 10:29 PM
umm metal zip ties :) , on every thing. Will not hurt any thing but will piss people off.

WicKeD_WaYz
04-06-2005, 12:03 AM
Im thinking along the terms of something simple, but it would take forever to fix. If your locker combos are black with white numbers, paint the whole thing back so they couldnt see the numbers. the school would have to scrape off all the paint individually and nobody would be able to get in there lockers for the first few periods and then nobody would have materials and it would make for a funny half of the day. Just get like 10 friends, a couple hours, and some really thick black paint.

SCpoloRicker
04-06-2005, 10:45 AM
Sorry both Wickeds, neither of you are cool :D

Just messin' with ya. ;)

WicKeD_WaYz
04-06-2005, 04:20 PM
haha just remember, theres 2 of us and one of you. We can E-gang up on you. :) :shooting:

psychoreaper_666
04-06-2005, 08:14 PM
ok
our schools gates are almost always open (they are only closed over long vacations) other than that they are LOCKED OPEN

NO WELDING... no much noise, light, VANDILISM

we use key locks so the paint on the combo locks is out

But i really like the ZIP ties. i asked a few friends today and they liked it to. now its just a matter of getting the time either after or before school to do it.

spyderkiller
04-06-2005, 09:40 PM
Yeah make sure to get the industrial strength zip ties from menards or home depot or something...the kind you can't just clip with scissors without breaking the scissors. Make sure they're the same color as the handle to the lockers too so they blend in and the janitors won't know they're there til people try getting in their lockers in the morning. Oh, and I'm charging royalties on my idea too...I accept paypal, paintballs, or paintball guns as payment. Haha jk yo'ure welcome.

master_alexander
04-06-2005, 10:01 PM
minor: write stuff on the windows with sticks of soap

major: let loose about 1,000 grasshoppers or beatles (sometyhing harmless) or some garter snakes all over the school, something that will get everywhere in all of the little nooks and crannies and scare people. i was reading about how some kids got about 5,000 ladybugs and released themin the school :)

WickeDKlowN
04-06-2005, 10:04 PM
ok
our schools gates are almost always open (they are only closed over long vacations) other than that they are LOCKED OPEN

NO WELDING... no much noise, light, VANDILISM

we use key locks so the paint on the combo locks is out

But i really like the ZIP ties. i asked a few friends today and they liked it to. now its just a matter of getting the time either after or before school to do it.
Vandilism Schmandilizm :p

Actually, I like the grasshopper idea but if you go to a school like mine thats not one building and has a big courtyard, it wouldn't work.

Hunter
04-06-2005, 10:22 PM
If you really want to be a bastard, pour surup all over your hallways lockers everything, its cruel but that stuff sticks...

WicKeD_WaYz
04-06-2005, 11:03 PM
quick dry cement a full tapped keg somewhere into the ground on school that would be hard to reach with heavy machinery. Thatd be sweet if it dried fast enough.