PDA

View Full Version : First Rule of Kindergarten

Cameo
04-03-2005, 09:22 PM
Was always told to SHARE. I learned to do this very well at a young age.
*Shared my lunch with the chubby kid that was assigned to sit next to me at lunch..
*Shared my cold with the kid (I think his name was Matt) by giving him a kiss behind the slide..
*Shared my answers to the test in Cal.2 with Jenny who sat in front of me.
*Always sharing HUGS with anyone and evryone I meet...
*Share my kids with realatives so they can have the enjoyment of thier company..
*Even shared my FIRST AND FAVORITE paint ball/concert buddy by introducing him to a freind of mine...
I think I did pretty good with the Sharing thing, but I miss all the things I SHARED.
Stupid Kindergarten :mad:
~steph

anyone else have second thoughts about sharing?

Python14
04-03-2005, 09:24 PM
I'm mad that girl I met at Virginia Tech shared........ ;)

WicKeD_WaYz
04-03-2005, 09:33 PM
I shared my last bottle of Jack only to come back to my room and find it empty Im telling you WORST FEELING EVER.

magman007
04-03-2005, 10:06 PM
awww poor Cameo! did some one jack Muz? Thats messed up... Does he know how you feel? he is such a good friend, and a good guy, im sure he will come around

Rooster
04-03-2005, 10:14 PM
The first rule of kindergarden is that you don't talk about kindergarden.

Rather
04-03-2005, 10:33 PM
The only thing i've ever freely shared is an aroma every time i eat mexican. ;)

NigelF
04-03-2005, 10:48 PM
I shared my Evil Dead, Evil Dead II, and Army of Darkness about 4 years ago, havent seen them since. :mad:

ntn4502
04-03-2005, 11:17 PM
I shared my mom with everyone else, she's a kindergarten teacher....no jokes

Lohman446
04-03-2005, 11:22 PM
I shared my mom with everyone else, she's a kindergarten teacher....no jokes

:eek: :confused: :eek: :wow: :tard:

:cheers:

Cameo
04-04-2005, 01:42 AM
awww poor Cameo! did some one jack Muz? Thats messed up... Does he know how you feel? he is such a good friend, and a good guy, im sure he will come around

sigh :cry:
Anyone willing to be the new favorite PaintBall/Concert buddy? It's getting quite boring hanging out with "fetch" my stuffed husky.

The first rule of kindergarden is that you don't talk about kindergarden.
the second rule of kindergarten is you don't talk about kindergarden... If you are new you must SHARE.
ok i am a dork
~steph

Kevmaster
04-04-2005, 01:59 AM
steph, are you sure the INTERNET is the best place to make these comments?

anyways...

I'll have to call that man tomorrow. he needs some sense talked into him. I needed to talk toh im anyways.s

TMAXXKING1
04-04-2005, 02:35 AM
wow i feel old now
kindergarten i bet i was the first kid to get 2 week's out of school suspention.. :eek:

this kid kevin silver climbed to the top of the jungle gym and yells on topof it .. king of the mountian..

until the angry :mad: kid behind him showed him he really could fly ..... aka i gave him a nice shove.....
:rofl: :rofl:

thats what he gets for stomping on my 57 chevy matchbox....

man i loved that car ... and i still have one i had to wait months for a new one mom was not happy with me at all...

but i did win in the long end ..... :clap: :clap:

edit ;;; oh yeah and he had something cool to show off after the stitches he got to bring the needle to show and tell...

i even found the same style 57 on ebay it was called cherry bomb...

Cameo
04-04-2005, 05:08 AM
steph, are you sure the INTERNET is the best place to make these comments?

anyways...

I'll have to call that man tomorrow. he needs some sense talked into him. I needed to talk toh im anyways.s

Never said names. just being silly...
Can't cuddle with "fetch" anyhow, son stole him ...again... thats the last time i share my stuffed animals with my kids too... :sleeping:

Jeffy-CanCon
04-04-2005, 10:13 AM
You're a hard-luck woman, Cameo. :)

Enraged Monk
04-04-2005, 02:41 PM
if i lived in whereever you live, i could be your buddy, but since, correct me if im wrong, your a grown woman. and a 15 yr old boy and a grown women arent exactly a good buddy match.

Oh yeah, and i had to share my apple juice once with this little kid, and i didnt want to, so i threw up on him (thats how i remember, but i dont remember much now that ive hit my head aproximently 9 or ten times today.)

billybob_81067
04-04-2005, 03:36 PM
When did we get another gal here on A.O.??? :eek: they're multiplying!!! :wow:

behemoth
04-04-2005, 03:45 PM
You're a hard-luck woman, Cameo. :)

http://www.kuz.de/KUZ%20Media/Bild-Kiss-Forever1.jpg

If never I met you
I’d never have seen you cry
If not for our first hello
We’d never have to say goodbye
If never I held you
My feelin’s would never show
It’s time I start walkin’
But there’s so much you’ll never know

I keep telling you hard luck woman
You ain’t a hard luck woman

Rags, the sailor’s only daughter
A child of the water
Too proud to be a queen

Rags, I really love you
I can’t forget about you
You’ll be a hard luck woman
Baby, till you find your man

Before I go let me kiss you
And wipe the tears from your eyes
I don’t wanna hurt you, girl
You know I could never lie

I keep telling you hard luck woman
You ain’t a hard luck woman

Rags, the sailor’s only daughter
A child of the water
Too proud to be a queen

Rags, I really love you
I can’t forget about you

Oh yeah, bye bye, so long, don’t cry
I’m just packin’ my bags, whoo, leavin’ you
Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye, baby, don’t cry
I gotta keep on movin’, yeah movin’
Bye, bye my baby
Ooh, don’t cry, lady, oh

Yeah, im a KISS dork.

B.A.M.
04-04-2005, 03:50 PM
wow i feel old now
kindergarten i bet i was the first kid to get 2 week's out of school suspention.. :eek:

this kid kevin silver climbed to the top of the jungle gym and yells on topof it .. king of the mountian..

until the angry :mad: kid behind him showed him he really could fly ..... aka i gave him a nice shove.....
:rofl: :rofl:

thats what he gets for stomping on my 57 chevy matchbox....

man i loved that car ... and i still have one i had to wait months for a new one mom was not happy with me at all...

but i did win in the long end ..... :clap: :clap:

edit ;;; oh yeah and he had something cool to show off after the stitches he got to bring the needle to show and tell...

i even found the same style 57 on ebay it was called cherry bomb...
WOW

Cameo
04-04-2005, 09:36 PM
http://www.kuz.de/KUZ%20Media/Bild-Kiss-Forever1.jpg

Yeah, im a KISS dork.

lol Thanks. Honestly the first time I saw kiss was not to long ago when thier KISS SYMPONY thing came out. Went to see it with my concert buddy (well X concert buddy). I shared my candy that night :rolleyes:

billybob_81067 When did we get another gal here on A.O.??? they're multiplying!!!

Pay attention Sir!! This chickey has been around for a few months, Don't worry, I will get more and more annoying as time goes on ;) Thanks for SHARING your forum with those of the opposite sex :cool:
As for us multiplying, don't worry too much untill we start going to the restroom in herds, that is when you shall be outnumbered and overtaken. :cheers:
~steph