PDA

View Full Version : IAPTE Dead!

Kevmaster
04-04-2005, 01:23 PM
HAHA!

http://iapte.com/

DIdn't See this coming....rofl!

April 1, 2005

Following our decision to present our event the IAPTE team has been closely monitoring the industry, as it seemed to be in a state of flux.

Since that time, we have seen several long-standing events withdraw and many product manufacturers abandon participation in events that were taking place.

Because IAPTE has been determined from the beginning to present an event that will be mutually beneficial to the teams and exhibitors alike, we have concluded, based on the instability of the industry and market dilution at the moment, that we are forced to postpone the International Amateur Paintball Tournament and Expo, which was scheduled to take place June 16-19, to a later date.

We regret that we could not make a more favorable assessment but I am sure anyone closely related to the industry will understand and appreciate our decision.

I also want to thank all of the players and manufacturers that have supported us to this point. Without your continuing support, any event like this would not be possible.

Any teams or vendors that have signed up and have sent payment information have not been charged any monies. Any checks that were sent in will be returned.

The rescheduled date will be announced at a later time.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at (877) 622-9154 or email me at bryan@iapte.com.

Thank you,

Bryan Gilchrist
IAPTE, Inc.

Creative Mayhem
04-04-2005, 01:26 PM
duhhhh... thats a no brainer.

magman007
04-04-2005, 02:40 PM
Iao>iapte

Head knight of Ni
04-04-2005, 08:23 PM
April Fools? :ninja:

Muzikman
04-04-2005, 10:55 PM
Hmm, I would have thought it would have atleast been held and flopped...guess I was wrong...and shoot, I was hoping to go to Florida in June :rolleyes:

WARPED1
04-05-2005, 12:07 AM
April fools?

gc82000
04-05-2005, 01:56 AM
What if you really dont care. :ninja:

Kevmaster
04-05-2005, 04:44 PM
i bet they would have taken it down by now if it was april fools...