PDA

View Full Version : what a problem

BTAutoMag
11-21-2001, 11:25 AM
our school is funding a senior study room with 3 tvs, a playstation, an entari game system, fastfood booths(like the ones you sit in at hardy's), and some new vending machines. well i've been the one working about 2 hours a day the whole shool year so far making, yes making the booths. the room is spose to be ready for the seniors by next friday. well since i'm the ONLY junior on the project and also the only student who knows how to accualy wire the room with outlets and stuff, its fallen on my shoulders to get it done on time. half of the senior class(mind you the class is about 40-50 people) has vowed to beat the @*$% out of me if the room is late by more then a week. by the looks of things i'm cutting it close and they wont admit they're looking a girt horse in the mouth.
what should i do?????? :(
Zac

MagMan5446
11-21-2001, 11:29 AM
They're just messin with ya.

BTAutoMag
11-21-2001, 11:37 AM
lol i wish it were true but if you were familier with me or my school you think differently. i'm a dork in my school(not by choice, i'm the new kid and thats an automatic sentance here) and one of the traditions here is to throw all the freshman and sophmores in the marsh just after the ice melts and the can gat a clear shot at the water

MagMan5446
11-21-2001, 11:41 AM
Hmm, ya cant stop a hazing ritual. Haven't you ever seen "Dazed and Confused"?

TheTramp
11-21-2001, 12:39 PM
Take your medicine and look forward to being part of the next senior class.

Flamebo
11-21-2001, 02:10 PM
Make it late by a couple months, and make it amazing. That way they won't be able to enjoy it for long at all, but next year you'll enjoy it even more. Screw them.