PDA

View Full Version : warp body and free warp feed deal

ya motha
04-05-2005, 01:32 AM
hey is there anyone in here with the knowledge on how long this special will be running for?

Maggot6
04-05-2005, 06:40 AM
I am ordering that deal within the week, I don't want to take any chances. ;)
I am not sure when it ends, maybe there is some fine print on that page or something.

SteelSoul
04-05-2005, 09:11 AM
What?? where is this deal???

can u send me a link?

Mer
04-05-2005, 09:23 AM
If it's the deal from AGD it's 1/2 price, not free:

"LIMITED TIME SPECIAL - GET A WARP FEED FOR HALF PRICE WHEN YOU BUY AN RT ULE CUSTOM WITH WARP ULE MAINBODY!!

NOTE: Due to software limitations, the half-price warpfeed option is visible to everybody, but it only those who select a warp ULE mainbody are eligible for this special. If you purchase a warp feed at the special price but do not purchase a warp ULE mainbody, you will be given the option of paying full price or taking a refund. Sorry!"

Teamslayer76
04-05-2005, 09:43 AM
LIMITED TIME OFFER - Buy an RT ULE Custom with Warp ULE mainbody, get a warp feed for HALF PRICE! Or buy a warp ULE mainbody and get a warp feed FREE!

Mer you were somewhat incorrect, If you choose to purchase a Warp Feed mainbody by its self you get a free warp! Deal of a lifetime!

Mer
04-05-2005, 12:46 PM
OK, I'll only take half credit for that one.

Man, that is the "Deal Of A Lifetime"!

Nice.

Eric

Archangel Kid
04-05-2005, 01:30 PM
Ummm... I remember a thread about it a WHILE ago... like month or two? My guess is they're stopping the production of warps and are trying to get rid of what they have left. So the sale is going on until maybe the warps are sold out?

AGD-OfficeGal
04-05-2005, 01:43 PM
If you buy a warp ULE mainbody - just the mainbody - you get the warp feed free.

If you buy an RT ULE custom with a warp ULE mainbody, you get the warp feed for half price.

http://store.airgun.com - click "Mainbodies" for the first deal, click "RT ULE Custom" for the second.

I do not know how long the sale will continue.

Marcia