PDA

View Full Version : intelliframe with turbo rev board

TITAN
11-21-2001, 12:13 PM
hi i was plannig on getting a turbo rev board for my hopper when i get my intelliframe, and i wanted to know if it is still possible to hook up intellifeed with the different board? thanks

Russ
11-21-2001, 12:19 PM
I can't think of a good reason to spend $40 on a TurboRev board, if your going to do an interlink/intellifeed. The hopper will spin on each trigger pull, so why spend the $$$ on the TurboRev board? It will also void the warranty. BTW, I have a TurboRev board in the hopper on my Warp-fed E-Mag. Not worth the money. It's really no better than the X-Boards (I have 2 of those as well)

damageinc54
11-22-2001, 01:34 PM
I agree that it would be a waste to buy a turborev if you are going to make the intellifeed connection. I do not see how it would void any warrantee considering that the wires going to the turborev are what you have to cut into to make the intellifeed connection and not the turborev board itself. I also disagree that the turborev is no different than the X board. I have two turborevs, and X board and a sunboard. There is a difference between the turborev and the X board. They work much differently and the turborev continues to spin after it detects a ball in the feed neck. This is the big difference between the two. I use a turborev on my centerfeed emag and it keeps the gun feed just fine even on long strings of shots.