PDA

View Full Version : where to buy paint online..

93civiccpe
04-05-2005, 06:57 AM
Hey,
I am helping get together some woods paintball games with some guys from my church, and I was trying to find out from you guys where the best places on the net to get good price paint is?? I've heard several sites give you free shipping if you buy a certain amount of cases. I am looking for something that is decent and isn't going to be breaking in the barrels all day. Please let me know what you advise and where's the best place to get a good deal on it. Thanks in advance!

scootermn
04-05-2005, 07:28 AM
Hey,
I am helping get together some woods paintball games with some guys from my church, and I was trying to find out from you guys where the best places on the net to get good price paint is?? I've heard several sites give you free shipping if you buy a certain amount of cases. I am looking for something that is decent and isn't going to be breaking in the barrels all day. Please let me know what you advise and where's the best place to get a good deal on it. Thanks in advance!
Hot shot paintball (www.hotshotpaintball.com)
They have bulk paint deals with free shipping and I have ordered some from them, bottom line? its AWESOME I ordered a cheaper set of rec-sport and they worked great for everyone, no breaks, round, no dimples in other words- NEW

thecavemankevin
04-05-2005, 09:04 AM
www.firstcallpaintball.com

buzzboy
04-05-2005, 02:10 PM
I usually order from www.anythingxtreme.com . It gives free shipping. From what I remember they have some pretty good deals on good paint.

Mr. Mouse
04-05-2005, 04:22 PM
i buy all my paint at www.paintballgear.com because over 100$ you get free shipping and paintballs weigh alot if you got them in a bundle, if not i go to local shop and buy it for 32 a case

paintballfreak90
04-05-2005, 09:25 PM
YES definatly use www.paintballgear.com it is the best store ever!!! :hail:

www.paintballgear.com
www.paintballgear.com
www.paintballgear.com
www.paintballgear.com
www.paintballgear.com
www.paintballgear.com
www.paintballgear.com
www.paintballgear.com
www.paintballgear.com