PDA

View Full Version : out of stock logic fram

Nexus
04-05-2005, 05:35 PM
Does anyone know when the Logic frames are going to be back in stock? Yes, I did email him directly. I'm sure he gets tons of those emails, so I'm not surprised he did not write back. I am just curious if anyone knows of an estimate (two weeks, two months, six months . . .). Thanks.

arsonpaintball06
04-05-2005, 05:38 PM
i have a whole gun im selling that has a logic frame.......PM me and we can talk

CoolHand
04-05-2005, 07:58 PM
Does anyone know when the Logic frames are going to be back in stock? Yes, I did email him directly. I'm sure he gets tons of those emails, so I'm not surprised he did not write back. I am just curious if anyone knows of an estimate (two weeks, two months, six months . . .). Thanks.

OK, basically, I am waiting on them to be anodized. We had a big problem with our former anodizer, which we are just now getting sorted out.

Give it a couple more weeks, and check back. Chances are good that I will have good news for you then.

Nexus
04-05-2005, 11:12 PM
Thanks Coolhand; and I already have the rest of the gun, arson.

magman007
04-06-2005, 01:40 AM
nexus, instead of waiting, i would suggest looking into the RPG chimera frame. It is a great frame, same if not better performance to the logic frame, and better looks In my opinion.

www.themagsmith.com

Nexus
04-06-2005, 08:51 AM
I've considered that magman. I Coolhand told me six months or something rediculous like that I probably would. Howvever, here's my reasoning: The logic frame is $15 cheaper (not that big of a deal) and it comes stock with an adjustable trigger. To top it off, I actually prefer the look of the logic frame. Thus, I think I can wait a bit. I don't mind.

arsonpaintball06
04-06-2005, 09:44 PM
Thanks Coolhand; and I already have the rest of the gun, arson.

thats fine, i might be parting out

personman
04-06-2005, 09:56 PM
nexus, instead of waiting, i would suggest looking into the RPG chimera frame. It is a great frame, same if not better performance to the logic frame, and better looks In my opinion.

www.themagsmith.com
Seconded :)
You get what you pay for eh :ninja:

etjoyride
04-06-2005, 09:57 PM
hey arson you still have that frame??? if you do i might be willing to take it off of your hands, depending on how much you want for it. and if you have any feedback i would like to see it if its not to much trouble

Lohman446
04-06-2005, 10:14 PM
Guys... please don't turn this into a Rogue VS Logic thread AGAIN.

Both frames are very nice frames
Both frames give superb performance for mechanical frames
Both frames fit mags

Now... please... don't let this get into a "this frame is better" war. We have those often enough, they are both VERY VERY good and it is a matter of personal preference which one you will like better