PDA

View Full Version : Emag w/LX Valve Wont fire????

Phantom_Mag
04-07-2005, 03:21 PM
Okay so i have my emag with an xvalve but i am using the emag pin. Im tryign to tune the level ten but it still leaks out the front when i dont have any shims and using the smallest carrier, the other thing is the gun ont fire the plunger pulls but wont fire the the valve. Also when i have a alrger carrier it stops leaking but also will not fire the valve, im rather stressed out about it...Can anyone help???

MadPSIence
04-07-2005, 03:24 PM
smallest spring, + huge carrier and turn the valve in quite a bit.

oil the ever living **** out of the gun and dry fire it so everything sets in.

tell me how it works.

Phantom_Mag
04-07-2005, 03:37 PM
now it leaks a ton out the front and wont fire...

danheneise
04-07-2005, 04:12 PM
ok, now go down in carriers until it stops leaking ;)

Phantom_Mag
04-07-2005, 04:30 PM
im down to the last carrier with no shims it bearly leaks but it still wont fire????

danheneise
04-07-2005, 04:46 PM
my only guess would be to try a new/different o-ring in your carrier. Also, just for the heck of it, gas up your gun, take off your barrel, and push the bolt in with a pen/pencil just to make sure it's returning correctly, if you hear a click and it stops leaking then good, if it keeps leaking then try another o-ring

gothsqwd
04-07-2005, 06:31 PM
The reason it won't fire may be the on/off pin. I've been told by Tunaman that if you switch to the xvalve on an old emag that you need to switch pin lengths. Contact him about which one, since I can't remember anymore.