PDA

View Full Version : Ugg, ACT's this weekend

amrani
04-07-2005, 07:10 PM
meh, someone has probally posted something similar, but here goes my shpeel

Got bit by my dog (beagle, had a bone under a couch, i didnt know it, she was scratching at the couch. to keep her from damaging the couch, i went in for an inspection, and got bit. right thumb. size of a regular paperclip. one gash.

got cleated 3 times today at soccer practice all within 5 minutes.

broke open my thumb cut.........again..........for the 3rd time this week

havent been out ballin this year.

gotta take the ACT's this weekend (april 9th) and im only a freshmen. :confused: :tard:

as you can see, my last week sucked, but i gues it made up for all the fun i had on spring break ;) ..........

gamarada717
04-07-2005, 09:18 PM
I'm just about in the same boat as you. I'm a freshman and take it tomorrow, I have a beagle, I had soccer practice today, and a cut on my thumb :).

I took them in 7th grade for some Duke Talent search thing and made a 21 on it. I'm not really worried.

AcemanPB
04-07-2005, 09:45 PM
Freshman is kind of early to be taking the ACT. I took the SAT and the ACT when I was in 7th grade with the same Duke program. I never took the ACT again (for some reason not many people take it in the south) but I took the SAT once my Junior year and once my senior year. College and what not was the last thing on my mind freshman year.

Although being a senior in high school right now I will say it does pay off to keep all your grades up and your crap together. I got accepted into the college I wanted to attend along with a couple scholarships while the majority of my class is sweating it while they try to figure out where they want/can go. It's a good feeling :clap:

SpecialBlend2786
04-07-2005, 11:21 PM
ew, that sucks.

I always thought they were better then SAT's though. Just dont read all the experiment crap in the science section, skip straight to the questions, they will tell you where to look. Good luck!