PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Rob_AGD

El Pirata
11-21-2001, 05:59 PM
Looking for Rob AGD from PBC. Just bought a mag and looking for technical advise.
Have a cool beans day. Ciao!

manike
11-21-2001, 06:03 PM
Hello and Welcome :)

Technical advice is best sought in the Tech forum :) What exactly is up or are you just looking for general help?

Rob is around and I'm sure he'll find your posts where-ever they may be :)

After all your cocker experience it's nice to see you getting into Mags also. What have you just bought?

ATB

manike

RobAGD
11-21-2001, 06:20 PM
Hey :)

What's up ? You ever get you Interlink sorted out ?

Well I am working at Pev's in Fairfax these days if you want to give me a ring.

703-273-7732.

Other than that just post your question in the tech area. Lot's of good people here to help out.

-Robert

El Pirata
11-21-2001, 07:15 PM
Thanks Rob. I'll give you a call in a day or two.

zvanut
11-21-2001, 07:22 PM
time for u to get your post count up now, since u do own a mag

El Pirata
11-22-2001, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by manike
Hello and Welcome :)

Technical advice is best sought in the Tech forum :) What exactly is up or are you just looking for general help?

Rob is around and I'm sure he'll find your posts where-ever they may be :)

After all your cocker experience it's nice to see you getting into Mags also. What have you just bought?

ATB

manike I just got a classic mag. I am planning on making a few mods to it just so is suits me better, but not until I play with it for a month or so. Until then I am keeping it as is. As far as other gun experience goes, I too agree that it's great to know more than one gun. Your jaws will probably drop when I say that I have not used a cocker in about 4 months. As of late I have been using my Impulse or my Angel. I still do know how to disassemble and reassemble a cocker blindfolded, though I am not playing with one.

manike
11-22-2001, 04:24 AM
I'm a great believer in having one of everything... If I could! I'm actually just about to go the other way and get a cocker. Just trying to make my mind up between an Eclipse and a Spearhead... :) With a race gun grip frame on it...

manike

El Pirata
11-22-2001, 04:46 AM
I'll give all the cocker advise I have only I need to learn mags inside and out before I give any advise on mags.

manike
11-22-2001, 04:49 AM
If you don't mind me asking, whats your favourite cocker and why?

So many styles to choose from... it's a tough choice!

manike

rifleman
11-22-2001, 07:22 AM
I've been wanting to get a cocker too, just for the fun of it, but I need a better reason to spend 400 bucks than "for the fun of it" when my bushmaster is running fine.

FeelTheRT
11-22-2001, 07:54 AM
El Pirata, what fields do u goto? I herd some great things about ur Cocker trigger jobs, wonder if u can reveal what u do to it?

MagMan5446
11-22-2001, 09:04 AM
There isn't much to know about a mag, which is why they are damn good guns.

You can call up AGD and order a videotape and that'll tell you everything you need to know.

thecavemankevin
11-22-2001, 10:07 AM
Yeah, if you don't have the video tape yet...call AGD and have them ship one out to you. It goes over the entire diesection and trouble shooting of a mag.

Your a long way off of your 10685 post count at pbcity though :D

El Pirata
11-22-2001, 03:39 PM
Coming down. First off my favorite cocker is a custom built one. Trigger jobs, yes I do a pretty good trigger job, extremely smooth (that's about as much as I can go into detail about my trigger job). I play at Actiontown Sports, actually I work there too as a cocker tech and ref. My mag came with the video, but it'll probably never get watched. I am more of a break something and figure out how to fix it. This is the way I learned Cockers, Angels and Impluses, mess them up and figure out what I did wrong then fix it.

RobAGD
11-22-2001, 11:54 PM
I hav eto say that right now if I were to buy a cocker I would take a hard look at teh Wroks Cockers.

Very nice, good triggers that even I cant short stroke.

Light, and I really like the care Marty puts into them.

-Robert

DarkPhoenix
11-23-2001, 12:50 AM
Jeez Beans, I never thought I would see some one from ATS on the board. Well, welcome ever the same. Interesting to hear you have picked up an automag, then again I really shouldn't be surprised, considering how much gear you carry around and have at home. Anyway, I'll be swinging up to Ft. Eustis to play on Sunday. Hope to see you there, Rob said he would come, and I mean the Rob with the red shocker! Look forward to seeing your mag. I'll try to remember to bring a copy of the RT video for ya!:D One more little bit of information from a question you had in an earlier post, http://www.airgun.com/Europe/WarpInterface.html this should help you with that interlink for the LCD.

Patrick

El Pirata
11-23-2001, 04:49 PM
Rob is supposed to be there tomorrow with my max flow for my mag. I know Rob and his Brand-X Red paintballs pretty well. I'll be there working on Sunday.

DarkPhoenix
11-23-2001, 08:54 PM
Oh, yeah. Rob did say that he was trying to get you a new max-flo at the Cheasapeake store. Anyway, I'll be looking forward to playing on Sunday, I have duty tomorrow. Tell Jason and his friend Drew that I might be up to an hour late, depending when the following duty section relieves us.

El Pirata
11-23-2001, 09:01 PM
Is Jason coming on Sunday?