PDA

View Full Version : problem w/ Z-Grip goin crazy

boroballer
04-08-2005, 02:50 AM
hey guys i just got a z-grip and its goin crazy on me, im relatively new to automags and im kinda hopin one of yall know what to do here

You pull the trigger and sometimes it does ok for a shot or 2 then something inside sounds like it gets caught and like nitro shoots out the front of the gun until u jiggle the catch out.

i know it has 2 b the zgrip bc when i put a regular grip on it the setup works just fine...if u have any suggestions plz post them here, aim me at misterbojangle06, or pm me, id really appreciate it

jewie27
04-08-2005, 03:15 AM
hey guys i just got a z-grip and its goin crazy on me, im relatively new to automags and im kinda hopin one of yall know what to do here

You pull the trigger and sometimes it does ok for a shot or 2 then something inside sounds like it gets caught and like nitro shoots out the front of the gun until u jiggle the catch out.

i know it has 2 b the zgrip bc when i put a regular grip on it the setup works just fine...if u have any suggestions plz post them here, aim me at misterbojangle06, or pm me, id really appreciate it

Jiggle the catch out? That doesn't make any sense...... I don't get it.

boroballer
04-08-2005, 05:18 PM
like ill pull the trigger back and its like the trigger wont release and let the bolt move back into position, so then co2 is continuosly blasting outta the marker, when u play w the trigger it releases and the gun stops blowin air

Loguzzzzzz
04-08-2005, 06:19 PM
Check the sear to make sure that it hits the on/off valve hole in the body. Also check to make sure that the on/off valve is not binding on the body. I was having trouble with my y grip and it turned out to be a bad sear. Which rail are you using. I was having problems with the RT pro sear. The bushing was coming out of the sear and binding the sear in the rail/body and not hitting the on/off valve properly. Replaced the sear and the problem was solved.