PDA

View Full Version : Help me decide

MAGS own YOU
11-21-2001, 06:59 PM
Should I get a WGP 2000 Blue to Black Fade STO Autococker, a blue to black fade Black magic, a 32' Prococker with gen-x reg and boomstick, or a WGP Armson F/X STO Autococker in Tropical Jungle or Jungle Sunset. I cant decide. This would be for Christmas so you have to put in accessories and paint for me. I could probly spend about $1000 for this stuff. Give me some suggestions of upgrades and stuff like that for me.

magman007
11-21-2001, 07:06 PM
FREE FLOW, ok well that is 2 words, but anywho! free flows are really nice, so are dark cockers. They come with everything you need, well except for an air source, but that dosnt matter. Or, you could get a kapp cocker and a front reg. But i reccomend a free flow. If you order it from paintball gear .com, you can get it just under your 1000 limit. And you will have 1 dollar to spare! that dollar you can use to buy cards to thank your parents for shelling out 999 dollars!@ But outta your origional choices, i would have to reccomend the black magic, there hella cool

MAGS own YOU
11-21-2001, 07:11 PM
You see, my parents basically gave me $1000 to spend on me for Christmas. I want some paint, and a few accessories. I definately want a cocker. Thats final. What accesories(or should i keep it stock) should i get for the black magic or STO?

MAGS own YOU
11-21-2001, 07:11 PM
Now its basically narrowed down to the Blue to black fade ST0 and the blue to black fade black magic.

magman007
11-21-2001, 07:31 PM
hey man, if you got the $$$ go for the dark cocker, there nice and they will give you an extra $100 to spend on paint and stiff, trust me man

AngelBoy
11-22-2001, 07:33 AM
Yea, I would really go for the dark cocker. But between black magic and sto, get the black magic. I've heard bad things and good things about sto's, but only good things about black magic.

MAGS own YOU
11-22-2001, 08:40 AM
The Dark Cocker doesn't leave me enough cash for paint and the other things I want. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get the black magic. I've had my eye on it for a while.

Phatty
11-22-2001, 09:02 AM
Black Magic.

Aliens-8-MyDad
11-22-2001, 09:13 AM
get the pnuematic kit for your mag then it will be like a coker :)

MAGS own YOU
11-22-2001, 12:59 PM
They sell those? Where?

KamikazePenguin
11-22-2001, 01:29 PM
Punisher does it, and i've been working on one similar to his myself, just need to shell out the money for a new sear that I can cut up and make a rod to go between 3-way and trigger frame and I should be set, as well as drill and tap a 1/8" NPT hole in my back reg portion of the valve. (for which i am going to buy an aftermarket reg portion to drill up lest I should screw up i can slap the old one back on, as well as the fact that most AM ones are alum. and alum. would be MUCH easier to drill/tap then SS)

:D

-Adam