PDA

View Full Version : Ult Problems

shoot m up
04-08-2005, 09:03 PM
Hey everyone I am have problems with my ULT. My ULT is sticking. It will fire and then it wont fire. So if you could get back with me I would appreciate it. I have three shims in it by the way. :confused:

fifthmag
04-09-2005, 01:58 AM
Hi there, does it fire a very few shots and simply stop without recocking properly?
Is the ULT very new?

z28ss43
04-09-2005, 07:04 AM
i had a problem similar to that. I could fire a ton, then the trigger pin would fail to come out all the way; and i could push it in but it wouldnt fire cuz it wasnt cocked out all the way. Anyways the solution to my problem was the level10 - i believe i just took one shim out of the level10 and it solved my problem completely.
Hope that helps (i dont remember how many i had or now have, but i could check if you really need me to)
Ryan

shoot m up
04-09-2005, 12:15 PM
I think it is pretty new has been used alot. It does fire a few like maybe ten then it just stops,and it doesnt recock. Thanks for the help.

Ryan

fifthmag
04-19-2005, 01:59 AM
As well as ensuring the on/off is oiled to buggery (if it's a brand new ULT), ensure the frame and strip screws are torqued evenly and not too much. Too much will bend the ULE body infinitesimally, causing the bolt to intermittently hang. Simple, but true. Let me know how you get on, Wayne.

CaliMagFan
04-19-2005, 01:26 PM
when the marker will fire several times but then stops short of a full bolt re-cock, i always tighten the field strip screw just a bit.. The issue that you are describing may have something to do with the body of the marker being somewhat missaligned due to unequal screw tensions on the body/rail.

-kyro

shoot m up
04-20-2005, 04:17 PM
THanks to all!! I havent been able to do any of it because i am out of air. But thanks for everything next time i will try them. Thanks agian :hail: