PDA

View Full Version : My emag is a blender! HELP!!!

Jas083
04-09-2005, 08:26 PM
I took my gun out last weekend and it turned into a paint blender. I need some help. It is a PTP Micro Emag and with original software. I was using a halo and someone said that it was driving the balls into the barrel and causing them to feed. If I got on it it would shoot like 3 balls at the same time. Basically my weekend sucked. Someone help me out.

mstrdbz
04-09-2005, 10:18 PM
It is true that halos with force feed paintballs right past your ball detent. I have have a non-electro micro that I took out a few weeks ago and had no problems with when I put my halo on it.But then I also have a victory board in mine with allows me to better match the feedrate with the speed of my gun. If it is your halo, all you can really do is either buy a different loader(egg, ric, revy, etc) or put a victory in it if it doesn't already have one. But before I would do any of that, check your ball detent to see if it is still functioning properly. Sometimes it really is that simple.

TMAXXKING1
04-09-2005, 10:39 PM
is there a lvl 10 in it ... ??????

MonsterMag
04-09-2005, 10:43 PM
If its a blender , I would have to say no ;)

johnson88
04-11-2005, 03:25 PM
^then id have to say defintaly get one

warbeak2099
04-11-2005, 08:46 PM
Get a lvl 10 and have the wire detents replaced with screw-ins. I think Jay (RRFireblade) might do it, but I'm not sure. While you're at it, have him do detents on both sides. hat will really help.

kdawg
04-14-2005, 03:54 AM
If I got on it it would shoot like 3 balls at the same time.

Sounds like a detent problem. Looks like the Halo is pushing the balls right past them. Also, it is almost a must to have level 10 on a mag!

MadPSIence
04-14-2005, 04:46 AM
it's not a detent problem it's the feeder for sure. my buddies angel IR3 had the same problem. for some reason his Egg2 was feeding multiple balls. You need to match your feeders speed to your gun better...