PDA

View Full Version : ZZZzzzZZZzzz

tunaman jr
11-21-2001, 09:57 PM
question...is there any way of putting my z grip on and not having to use the foregrip extender?
i really dont like the feel of the thing bein 5 feet away and all under the barrel
please help!
i wanna use my z grip man!

Load SM5
11-21-2001, 10:06 PM
Not that I can figure out. Unless you want to drill a new hole in the extender so that the foregrip just barely fits.

Xzion
11-21-2001, 10:07 PM
you could always put a foregrip extender on, but cut it down to the length you want and drill a hole through it for the new foregrip location, I plan on having a custom one made in my uncles machine shop :D

tunaman jr
11-21-2001, 10:09 PM
you lucky duck
i wish my unc had a shop

Russ
11-21-2001, 10:25 PM
But your Dad's the Tunaman, right?

Xzion
11-21-2001, 10:30 PM
yeah, my uncles machine shop is rather handy at times... and im presuming your referring to my father being tunaman, if you are, your quite mistaken, Ive hardly even talked to Tunaman :D

tunaman jr
11-21-2001, 10:36 PM
yeah hes the man but there is an extent to which he can work on my gun and his guns, and other peoples guns
AND go to work at the same time.
you know he is also well into building powerful pc's to suit and/or exeed anyones personal needs.

Russ
11-21-2001, 10:58 PM
Xzion, I was refering to tunaman jr (AKA T2 :D ) as being the offspring of AO's Tunaman.

Machine shops are good to have around. I've been a paid member of several over the last 23 years.

www.conntool.com

Xzion
11-22-2001, 03:24 PM
LOL! Oops, didnt even notice tunaman jr posted *duh* Im thinking a certian dragon needs either more sleep, or more caffine! *cracks out a case of SoBe Adreneline Rush* pah, im not tired yet, and after these, I wont be till next week! :D

Also, I dont even use a foregrip with my Z-Grip ReTro MinimaG, I usually either steady the gun by holding the tank reg or my Warp Feed. :D