PDA

View Full Version : Usual Scenario Entry Fees?

The Mad Painter
11-21-2001, 10:13 PM
just outta curiosity, how much is a usual scenario game? entry fee, case of paint, ya know. there's one next year, but its 150$ per person to enter! Tom Kaye is supposed to be there, which of course makes it worth my time. and the guy from Star Trek, pardon me for not knowing his name, i know im a dork now. course Tom is leading a team rumor has it, maybe an all AGD team... yeah! anywya. just curious how much usual scenarios cost. thanks

virus
11-21-2001, 10:26 PM
well lets see... costs i have seen and/or paid

25-50 to play
50-100 for paint
either $2/fill or $10/all day air

now the one you are talkin about which i do plan on going to as i am sure most others here are(either that or they are wishing they could)
150 entry (100 for splatt members)(do become one only 35 and it can get you discounts on the hotel room)
all day air included (i think it is at least)
.03/ball ie 60/case 1/3 going to charity
jersey included in price(ie no armband to fall off)

chance to take aim and hit shatner all day priceless

so after all that other then travel expences its not that bad for what you get.... for me i just like the paint prices usally i end up paying 80-100 so for 60 it is a nice change of pace

Load SM5
11-21-2001, 10:26 PM
Last one I was at was $50. The name you're looking for is William Shatner.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
11-21-2001, 10:42 PM
There is one field that charges $25
you get
<ul>
<li>
Food ( 1 drink, 1 food item)
<li>
<hr>
Free Air all day
<li>
<hr>
Ends at like 3-4pm I think
Then they have a drawing for a gun give-away
<li>
<hr>
Then you getta play the rest of the day like a regualaer walk-on day
</ul>

mag_pbg
11-22-2001, 07:29 AM
D-Day down in Oklahoma was like $65 per person and included air the whole scenerio, and then $65 for 2000 paintballs, not to bad but the paint was crap eagle!

The Mad Painter
11-22-2001, 07:47 AM
thats the one. willam shatner and tom kaye. do you know where it is? 150, if that includes all that, maybe not to bad. but what do you mean a jersey included? that still ends up coming out to 250-300 dollars, assuming i dont shoot much. this will be our teams first scenario, and it sounds to be good. you know a website i can go to, or anything else? thanks for all that info by the way

Load SM5
11-22-2001, 08:02 AM
http://www.spplat.com/news.html

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
11-22-2001, 10:08 AM
My friend and I might end up driving up there for it.
We live in Texas and went on a field trip in 5th grade and you go to a camp for a week.
(I don't know why I added that last thing)

Adds : O yeah baby. Post 301!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJBrookshire
11-22-2001, 12:16 PM
Each Player at the Shatner Big Scenario Game will receive a team jersey when the arrive at the event. When you pre-register you select the size you need. On the day of the event, there will be sign-in lines where you will pick up your jersey, a schedule, map etc... The jersey will designate which team they are on. There will be a competition held between various jersey manufacturers to determine which designs are chosen. These jerseys will be made specifically for this event and will not be otherwise available. They will be limited editions with Shatner's image on each (his idea). It is anticipated that these will have collectable value to Star Trek fans worldwide. Please note these will be high quality jerseys made by tradidtional paintball jersey makers that understand the abuse they will need to take in a hard day of paintball!

By the way. Tom Kaye will not only be there he will command one of the teams. The other commanders will be William Shatner and a yet to be named celebrity. As of today Tom's team has nearly as many people pre-registering as does Shatner's.