PDA

View Full Version : Southern NY AO guys-your help is needed!

Flow_Tech
04-12-2005, 05:43 PM
Guys..i need your help ..heres my situation..i went into a trade with a guy named "Steve Matusik"..my cocker for his shocker..he sent first,i sent my cocker..blah blah..he says the shocker has a dynasty board but its at a local shop getting fixed,and i tell him that i live 5 minutes from Will of Tadao and he says his shop has it under controll..2 or so weeks roll by,and still no board so i ask him and he says he will send a new one..another 2 weeks..suprise suprise,no board..so this final past couple of weeks he said he would send another via fedex with a tracking number. i THOUGHT the problem would be resolved..he said it would be..and that was almost 3 weeks ago..someone help me out with this..this is the address on whitepages.com

Matusick, Jesica
189 Chestnut St
Corning, NY 14830-2533
(607) 937-4193
guys..Help me out..please!

CKY_Alliance
04-12-2005, 06:55 PM
So you already sent your gun and he was suppose to send his as well?Or has no action been taken by either of you untill he got the new board?

Flow_Tech
04-12-2005, 07:15 PM
no no..he sent his shocker first,i got the shocker,and he told me that the board would be shipped after his local shop fixed it,and i said ok,and he hasnt sent it yet,and that was like 1 or 2 months ago.

Chronobreak
04-12-2005, 07:32 PM
haha :rofl:

this is what u get for making soo many shady deals. :rofl:

:ninja:

automikey
04-13-2005, 06:24 AM
no no..he sent his shocker first,i got the shocker,and he told me that the board would be shipped after his local shop fixed it,and i said ok,and he hasnt sent it yet,and that was like 1 or 2 months ago.

I know the Corning area, I can only think of one shop which is tiny and I've never seen it open. Can you find out what shop he sent it to?

Flow_Tech
04-13-2005, 06:37 AM
i dont remember,i just think he said it was his sponsors shop and one of the guys names there was papa or something..

Flow_Tech
04-13-2005, 02:11 PM
comeon AO.....