PDA

View Full Version : Emag 3.2 settings???

KillingMe
04-13-2005, 03:17 AM
I just got a 3.2 emag, what should the settings be on? And what does all of the different settings or modes mean?

Enemy
04-13-2005, 03:47 AM
ts= total shots= this is the lifetime shot counter... it has been known to get reset randomly and resets with flashes so its not very accurate!
sps= shots per second= limits rate of fire adjustable from 8-20
ace= anti chop eye= idk if this comes up in the scroll for your emag but even if it does you dont have eyes and it doesnt work 0=off leave it there
shbf= shot buffering= works much like debounce for most emags 4 works well but it is adjustable from 4-100
trig off/on= trigger test mode= just tells you if the hes is picking up the trigger and when really makes adjusting it alot easier!!

thats it any other questions??

KillingMe
04-13-2005, 09:39 PM
thanks dude, is there anyone else who has played with the settings and have found different settings from the default actually working better?

Enemy
04-14-2005, 01:34 AM
theres nothing to play with!!! other than bps and shbf which you want as low as possible!!

edited: i found out that shot buffering was more actually used as when if you pull the trigger and the solenoid is still working so the shot is stored till the solenoid is done.. or when you hit the MROF it will just smooth the shots out instead of ignoring em!!

KillingMe
04-15-2005, 01:21 AM
thanks for the replies, it helps

LS1 WS6
04-16-2005, 11:12 AM
theres nothing to play with!!! other than bps and shbf which you want as low as possible!!

edited: i found out that shot buffering was more actually used as when if you pull the trigger and the solenoid is still working so the shot is stored till the solenoid is done.. or when you hit the MROF it will just smooth the shots out instead of ignoring em!!

So, the higher the shot buffer the more it will ignore some of the trigger pulls?

gothsqwd
04-16-2005, 12:32 PM
correct

KillingMe
04-17-2005, 12:28 AM
That's good to know, I'll make sure to make my shot buffer as low as possible.