PDA

View Full Version : Owners Group DIvision - Prize Package!

Kevmaster
04-13-2005, 09:46 AM
April 13, 2005

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Durham, NC

The Owners Group Division is proud to announce a fantastic prize package for the 2005 Owners Group Division. To start, the sportsmanship award winners will receive Five brand new AKALMP Viking marker. But AKALMP didn’t stop there, they are also sponsoring a new prize, the Sportsman of the OGD, this year with an AKALMP Excalibur, fully loaded. These are the markers everyone has been talking about. On the other side of the prizes, we will be awarding Airgun Designs Pro Classics, AGD’s entry level marker, AKALMP Two Liter regulators, Palmer’s Pursuit Stabilizers, and a player kit from Dye consisting of a mask and jersey. This entire prize package is valued at over $8,000.

The OGD would also like to remind teams that there are just under two months before registration is due. All registration forms and payment checks must be received by June 10, 2005. The registration form can be found on the OGD website: http://www.TheIAO.com

For Further Information contact Kevin Cullen via email at Kevin@BEOG.org or visit the OGD website: http://www.TheIAO.com.

There you go guys....$8000 in the pot...over $5000 of which is for SPORTSMANSHIP

rkjunior303
04-13-2005, 10:19 AM
Ohhh the plot thickens!!

April 13, 2005

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Durham, NC

The Owners Group Division is proud to announce a fantastic prize package for the 2005 Owners Group Division. To start, the sportsmanship award winners will receive Five brand new AKALMP Viking marker. But AKALMP didn’t stop there, they are also sponsoring a new prize, the Sportsman of the OGD, this year with an AKALMP Excalibur, fully loaded. These are the markers everyone has been talking about. On the other side of the prizes, we will be awarding Airgun Designs Pro Classics, AGD’s entry level marker, AKALMP Two Liter regulators, Palmer’s Pursuit Stabilizers, and a player kit from Dye consisting of a mask and jersey. This entire prize package is valued at over $8,000.

The OGD would also like to remind teams that there are just under two months before registration is due. All registration forms and payment checks must be received by June 10, 2005. The registration form can be found on the OGD website: http://www.TheIAO.com

For Further Information contact Kevin Cullen via email at Kevin@BEOG.org or visit the OGD website: http://www.TheIAO.com.

There you go guys....$8000 in the pot...over $5000 of which is for SPORTSMANSHIP

Thordic
04-13-2005, 10:20 AM
Holy poop man, good job.

Big thanks to AKA, AGD, Palmer, and Dye in advance for putting forth such an awesome prize package.

rkjunior303
04-13-2005, 10:25 AM
Holy poop man, good job.

Big thanks to AKA, AGD, Palmer, and Dye in advance for putting forth such an awesome prize package.

no kidding. i think this means AFTICA may have to try to play without being hung-over ;)

ICP
04-13-2005, 10:49 AM

That is what's so great about the prizes. Great job to the companies giving such good prizes.

Thordic
04-13-2005, 10:54 AM
no kidding. i think this means AFTICA may have to try to play without being hung-over ;)

And we need to put muzzles on Bill and Jeremy this year :)

PatrickLee
04-13-2005, 11:38 AM
Holy crap kev, you did good this year! Now i gotta rally the icd-o's and find some players! :P

Kevmaster
04-13-2005, 12:07 PM
Pat...i shot ya'll an email over at ICD-O. I couldn't get on the forums...can ya email me... Kevin@BEOG.org

ntn4502
04-13-2005, 01:12 PM
New goal for MOG: must finish last and not get into fights

EDIT: NPS bail this year?

Lohman446
04-13-2005, 03:21 PM
Ohh... gonna have to work on the sportsmanship a bit... hmm, remember, no arguing with refs, no threatening refs, it is inappropriate to disarm the other players... oh man thsi list is going to get long.

Cameo
04-13-2005, 04:39 PM
Hmmm, this should be fun.... :O) No need to practice your paint ball skills, just need to practice being nice. I kinda like that idea :)
thanks for all your hard work Kev, I am once again very very excited. :clap:

~steph

Creative Mayhem
04-13-2005, 04:54 PM
And we need to put muzzles on Bill and Jeremy this year :)

Yeah yeah...

Did you want me to let that shameful event go? It wasn't my fault not a single person at our end of the field(spectators included) heard/saw the ref supposedly "start" the game. All we wanted was a rematch, which we got, thanks Lee/POG

AGDlover
04-13-2005, 04:59 PM
wow sounds awsome

ntn4502
04-13-2005, 05:00 PM
Yeah yeah...

Did you want me to let that shameful event go? It wasn't my fault not a single person at our end of the field(spectators included) heard/saw the ref supposedly "start" the game. All we wanted was a rematch, which we got, thanks Lee/POG

If you bastards never would have jumped(like me), we could have got a restart no problem
http://www.beog.org/events/iao2004/Owners%20Group%20Division/P0000193.jpg

Creative Mayhem
04-13-2005, 05:35 PM
If you bastards never would have jumped(like me), we could have got a restart no problem

True, but when Pog was already at our 40 it kinda makes you move...

Cameo
04-13-2005, 10:23 PM
True, but when Pog was already at our 40 it kinda makes you move...

Living in the past only takes away from time that you could be improving concept of the future...

that being said ::rubs maple leaf scar:: ;) See you guys in July..

~steph

Kevmaster
04-14-2005, 08:28 PM
Come on yall....stop talking and register