PDA

View Full Version : Blkmagik's E-tac w/ Lapco shroud and Aimpoint sight

blkmagik
04-13-2005, 03:28 PM
Hey folks finally got my friend Temujin to take some pic of my E-tac.
I have 2 setups for it: the first one is the Bigshot barrel with an "8 inch
Shroud. I intially thought that i was too short, so i bought a "12 shroud to
match. I still kept the "8 inch cause it gave the gun an intersting Star Wars
Blaster look to it.
http://images.snapfish.com/3436654723232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B56%3D%3A5% 3B%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3C%3B34%3C953ot1lsi

The 2nd is the BigShot with the 12" lapco shroud. Interesting about it i
s that the shroud was too long becuase the barrel is slightly tucked in the
tac-one body. I had to go to a local hardware store had them trim off an
inch off the back. Drilled some holes with my dremel so the tightening
screws could go through the shroud body and on to the plastic shims that
came with the shroud.
http://images.snapfish.com/3436654723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D%3B56%3D%3A5% 3B%3DXROQDF%3E23237%3C%3B34%3C35%3Aot1lsi

The sight is an aluminum replica of the Aim Point. I actually have a kill flash
inside it to help minimize reflection glare.

Opinions? which one do you think is better?

If you want to see other pics of my friends mags go to:

http://www.paintballwhores.com/Pics/index.html

mag88888
04-13-2005, 03:30 PM
Navy Seals?

blkmagik
04-13-2005, 03:52 PM
Navy Seals?

Not sure what you mean by that mag88888

Jakedubbleya
04-13-2005, 04:14 PM
Probably that the guns looks tight, but not exactly paintball-relative upgrades/mods.

Seriously tho, looks good. I like the 7/8ths of the barrel shroud look.

Navy Seals?

:ninja: Rangers brah, to the fishes with the seals. :ninja:

Chipper
04-13-2005, 04:22 PM
Awsome Pic (http://www.paintballwhores.com/Pics/slides/Mike's%20Black%20E-Tac%20(no%20barrel)%20web.html)

That is sick, I really like that color. If you look closely it almost resembles a Glock, but that may just be my imagination running.

blkmagik
04-13-2005, 04:32 PM
Probably that the guns looks tight, but not exactly paintball-relative upgrades/mods.

Seriously tho, looks good. I like the 7/8ths of the barrel shroud look.

:ninja: Rangers brah, to the fishes with the seals. :ninja:

Thanks, the one positive about the "8 shroud is the ability to remove the barrel with ease. With the "12 you actually have to remove the shroud first before you can untwist the barrel

blkmagik
04-13-2005, 04:35 PM
Awsome Pic (http://www.paintballwhores.com/Pics/slides/Mike's%20Black%20E-Tac%20(no%20barrel)%20web.html)

That is sick, I really like that color. If you look closely it almost resembles a Glock, but that may just be my imagination running.

Another great thing about Temujins gun is the predator board in it. Its got a really light trigger pull. I test fired it and it really rips! I think we need to take a video of it and post it on the whore site one of these days.

ICP
04-13-2005, 04:40 PM
Very nice looking markers. I like both shrouds. I'd have to keep them both too. :) Great job. And you killed two birds with one stone. A very nice rec/scenario marker and a steathly speedball marker.

Jakedubbleya
04-13-2005, 04:41 PM
Another great thing about Temujins gun is the predator board in it. Its got a really light trigger pull. I test fired it and it really rips! I think we need to take a video of it and post it one the site one of these days.

Wait, not to be newbish, but is there a custom shop that makes those mags? They are so sick lookin, i need one!

{Edit: asked before i looked, can buy custom emags (e-tac), my bad guys.

Still gunna get one tho:)}

JoshK
04-13-2005, 04:44 PM
I dont ever wanna run into your ninja skills at my field!!! :ninja: :ninja: :eek: :eek:

blkmagik
04-13-2005, 04:47 PM
Wait, not to be newbish, but is there a custom shop that makes those mags? They are so sick lookin, i need one!

You can buy it direct from AGD or you could do it the long route like i did and bought an E-mag lowers. Purchase a tac-one body from Rogue Factor and then add the bells an whistles you want on it.

Temujin, did a major overhaul on his in comparison to mine. He had CoolHand from Logic Paintball install the Predboard and the Break beam eyes and he attached a micromag milled battery case from another E-mag he bought on line.

blkmagik
04-13-2005, 04:51 PM
Very nice looking markers. I like both shrouds. I'd have to keep them both too. :) Great job. And you killed two birds with one stone. A very nice rec/scenario marker and a steathly speedball marker.

interesting thing you should say that, my actuall field gear is also a hybird. I wear the fusion digital camo jersey and pants from specialopspaintball. The whole get up is desinged to feel like any of the jersey and pants you see from dye, but got a cadpat design on it giving it the look of scenario threads.

Maggot6
04-13-2005, 05:02 PM
Someone is a great photographer, / photoshopper for the backgrounds and the lighting.. First e-tac that looks good :)

BigEvil
04-13-2005, 05:08 PM
NICE

Ive been thinking about that myself. Im glad to actually see a real pic. I was messing around with the idea on photoshop.

SpecialBlend2786
04-13-2005, 05:11 PM
oh man that looks awesome. Makes me wanna own a tac..

blkmagik
04-13-2005, 05:18 PM
NICE

Ive been thinking about that myself. Im glad to actually see a real pic. I was messing around with the idea on photoshop.

Keep in mind if you do purchase the "12 shroud your going to have to cut off an inch in the back and drill holes in it.

"the FitZ"
04-13-2005, 05:21 PM
wow. Those look great. Ever since the tac came out I was like "what the hell were they thinking" But that was before I had seen pics w/ all the goodies on it. I still wouldn't buy one, but, In the words of the jamaican jellyfish from shark tale, "Much respect mon." Also those pics are off the heezy

blkmagik
04-13-2005, 05:31 PM
wow. Those look great. Ever since the tac came out I was like "what the hell were they thinking" But that was before I had seen pics w/ all the goodies on it. I still wouldn't buy one, but, In the words of the jamaican jellyfish from shark tale, "Much respect mon." Also those pics are off the heezy

Its too bad Temujin doenst have his online portfolio up like he used to (lack of time) hes got a lot of intersting pictures of other stuff.

I seriously think, some of the AO retailers should approach him to take pics of thier products.

Temujin
04-13-2005, 05:32 PM
Still waiting on another e-mag (E-Chord to be exact) that I sent out for some work. It's at Tunaman's getting chromeplated. I'll have pics of it as soon as I get it back. It has some additional work done from RRFireblade as well on the battery pack.

Temujin
04-13-2005, 05:36 PM
It wasn't intended, but if you drop the battery pack it looks a lot like a glock. Too bad it probably wouldn't fire so well with the barrel out, unless you know where I can throw on a snub nose that barely sticks out of the front of the body? I could play purely in mech mode and use it like a pistol. I'd probably have to adapt a 10rd tube to the feed.

Creative Mayhem
04-13-2005, 05:38 PM
Looking good. I like the first setup, even though I'm not a fan of the shroud look.