PDA

View Full Version : Action Markers Diadem?

JoshK
04-13-2005, 06:16 PM
Has anyone had experiance with these? My team just got sponsored by them, and they kinda peak my attention.

Creative Mayhem
04-13-2005, 06:22 PM
There has been a few threads here on AO. Search em out. :D

I for one, like the Diadem that I had a chance to play with. It wasn't nearly as advanced as the current ones with eyes and faster ROF, but they are damn comfy considering the rather large humped frame.

JoshK
04-13-2005, 06:28 PM
There has been a few threads here on AO. Search em out. :D

I for one, like the Diadem that I had a chance to play with. It wasn't nearly as advanced as the current ones with eyes and faster ROF, but they are damn comfy considering the rather large humped frame.

Sorry...I allways see people saying that, but I kinda forgot.

Cool...but the whole thing is...my mag vs. this. ;)

WARPED1
04-13-2005, 06:30 PM

Don't come to a 'mag owners forum and ask what's better, mag or (insert random gun name here). You will get one result. Mag. Though great guns, they are not always the best.

mag88888
04-13-2005, 06:35 PM
thankyou WARPED1, so true.

JoshK
04-13-2005, 06:35 PM
Don't come to a 'mag owners forum and ask what's better, mag or (insert random gun name here). You will get one result. Mag. Though great guns, they are not always the best.

Not true...there is a great diversity among AO members...just look at Cocker vs mag threads... :rolleyes: ;)

Creative Mayhem
04-13-2005, 06:41 PM

Mag VS Diadem. Its kinda like comparing apples to oranges. hmmm, while I am biased towards mags, I do have to say that the Diadem I used was very lightwieght and easy to shoot, fairly accurate with a stock barrel. I didn't care for AMP's basic finishes as opposed to AGD's.

I'm sure the current ones may/may not be better than an emag/xmag but without using a current one I can't give you that oppinion without extrapalation.

Glickman
04-13-2005, 07:01 PM

erm, no. ill take a spyder over a 68 any day

dont assume all of us are the kind of people that will mount an automag. i dont care for them too much.

AM are a bunch of great guys, helped alot at shatnerball... KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

it looks like a spimmy cloner. but they make really nice markers. might want to check out a ion, i dunno how much the Diadem goes for

JoshK
04-13-2005, 09:30 PM
Ok...don't let this be a mag versus "insert your marker here" debate. I just want to know the pros and cons of this gun. It looks pretty beast like, and it's hard for me to stay with one gun for more than a couple of months. I realized that if I am going to be going for something like this, I should also look at the Freestyle...but thats not the point, and I don't want any guns besides this one mentioned in this thread from this post out. :clap:

EDIT: I just saw a picture of it with eyes, and I have to say those eye covers scare me. Could you like mill them down alittle, or does anyone make metal ones? Also...does anyone have a High res picture of this?

peewee
04-14-2005, 12:37 AM
If you just got sponsored by them give us an honest review after you get one! Many of us are wondering about them but to broke to get one to just try. Please!!! Good job on getting a gun sponsor. :headbang:

JoshK
04-14-2005, 06:35 AM
Im not exactly sure what we get from them yet...