PDA

View Full Version : Nor Cal: Extreme Modesto April 30th

Boski51
04-13-2005, 06:21 PM
NOR CAL AOers unite at Extreme Paintball-Modesto April 30th at 0900hr for paint-flinging action and AO type honest play.

Web Site: http://extremepaintballfield.com/field.shtml

More details to follows.

Reply if you are going or not, so I can let the field know what the deal is.

Boski AKA Papa Smurf

Loguzzzzzz
04-13-2005, 06:49 PM
I am in for 2 possibly 3.

stondroopy
04-13-2005, 07:23 PM
im in :D

Blennidae
04-13-2005, 09:18 PM
Count me in for the 30th.

mandatory
04-14-2005, 01:11 AM
Im down to come up, if my devilmag gets here in time!! GA devil says its 5 back, so it should be soon. maybe i can convince more poeple to come up with me...now that i have my classic mag working, a up'ed impulse, and hopefully my devilmag....also my girlfriend just got me a nice scuba tank for my birthday (april 11) :headbang: :headbang: :dance: :bounce:

Aegis
04-15-2005, 12:06 AM
The banned one and I will try to make it. We have a major event at our house the following weekend, so my list is pretty long right now. This is just the inspiration needed to actually accomplish something before the last minute.

I might even have a new rig to shoot. Thats right, I might take the plunge and go with a different ASA for my mech mag. Y'all look out.

jackbauer
04-16-2005, 04:50 PM
hey guys i just got back from checking out that www.lincolnpaintball.com and it is freaking awsome!! they have a indoor 99% regulation size airball field with lights and A/C. they have 4 outdoor fields and they also have a old man made pond with a levee around the outside that has been dried up for year. it has sod for the ground and they are going to put 2 10-man airball fields in there. it is 600x400'. the levee is 10ft tall and they are putting a 12' net up on top of that next week. should make a nice view for the fans. also should keep the field cool being sorta underground. price is $15 entrance, $5 for all-day air, including "REAL" 4500psi, and $5 if you use your own paint or you can buy their paint. they sell GAP for 42.95 a case. really have anyone seen good field paint for that price??? or at a shop for that matter. i know where i will be playing locally from now on!!! also it doesnt smell like cow crap like Nfinite!! :D

after talking to the owner for about 30 mins, it sounds like he is really wanting to pick up where sinister left off when they closed. he also told me that he bought a bunch of, no ****ting, E-mags to use as rentals. i told him that he could sell them for like 500 each and he told me that he got them for alot less than that. i dont know how much truth is in that, but that does sound pretty awsome for the guys that might need a marker.

Waffleman
04-16-2005, 05:33 PM
Norcal AO day already!?!? Well im packing my bags already! Sign me up, is this a two day or one day thing?

jackbauer
04-16-2005, 05:44 PM
which one man?? in modesto or later in Lincoln??

Waffleman
04-16-2005, 05:51 PM
mmm, both i guess! Ive never played indoor so yea ill come to both

jackbauer
04-16-2005, 09:57 PM
well when i say indoor, its really not indoor like inside a warehouse. it is in a old horse arena. if you look at the pic on the homepage of their site, it you will see what i mean.

for reals i think i will be putting together another AO day at this place. it can hold us for sure with parking and hotels. i will keep you guys posted about it.

SmokeysWorld
04-18-2005, 09:29 AM
well when i say indoor, its really not indoor like inside a warehouse. it is in a old horse arena. if you look at the pic on the homepage of their site, it you will see what i mean.

for reals i think i will be putting together another AO day at this place. it can hold us for sure with parking and hotels. i will keep you guys posted about it.

Lincoln sounds good. You will have to count me out for the trip to modesto. Oroville is a couple of weeks after that so I am out.

jackbauer
04-18-2005, 10:07 AM
i just posted on the other thread about having the Oroville senerio a AO day. check it out and lmk what you guys think about that..

stondroopy
04-18-2005, 11:15 AM
is there another scenario game there smoke?

Eatem Alive
04-18-2005, 11:51 AM
i'm good for modesto but i'm out for any scenario game...not my thing.

SmokeysWorld
04-20-2005, 01:28 PM
is there another scenario game there smoke?

Yes every other month will be back at Oroville. It is the Storms of Fate scenario. Let me know if you are going stone. I believe that boski, jman, rc, jackbauer, scottie and myself are all planning on going still. This time I will be able to take friday off and just meet you guys up there. :D

jackbauer
04-20-2005, 03:59 PM
im going to prolly get off a little early on friday so i will be up there friday evening.

Boski51
04-21-2005, 02:29 PM
I get the impression that we don't have alot of interest in this date....

If this is not going to work, I'll just go to VT on that date and play walk on....

Let me know.

Waffleman
04-21-2005, 04:52 PM
a later date would be good for me but i dont speak for everyone, not sure if the 30th I can do now

Blennidae
04-21-2005, 04:53 PM
I think the apparent lack of interest is due to people having replied in the last AO day thread, and this one having some talk of other upcoming games. I'm hoping everyone still shows up, as I still plan on being at extreme on the 30th.

Loguzzzzzz
04-21-2005, 05:20 PM
I think the apparent lack of interest is due to people having replied in the last AO day thread, and this one having some talk of other upcoming games. I'm hoping everyone still shows up, as I still plan on being at extreme on the 30th.
I had the same thought. I would guess that all of the people that responded to the other thread would still be "IN". I am planning on it and will be there with at least 2 players, possibly 4.

Mighty Mike
04-22-2005, 12:59 AM
I still plan on being there. I don't think we'll be getting our own referee if we have less than 20 people, so we may have to do the "walk on" thing, but it will still be fun. I just replaced my E1 Ebalde w/ an E2 so i'll be using that for most of the day.

Aegis
04-23-2005, 07:55 PM
I still plan on being there. I don't think we'll be getting our own referee if we have less than 20 people, so we may have to do the "walk on" thing, but it will still be fun. I just replaced my E1 Ebalde w/ an E2 so i'll be using that for most of the day.

It is probably time to start a thread for who's in with no chit-chat to get a head count. Also, I think if Extreme knows we are coming the head count is not that important.

They do invidual birthdays for much smaller groups than 20. They like the AO gang, just make sure whoever is putting this together gives them plenty of notice.

J-man 1
04-24-2005, 08:07 PM
Hey dudes. Looks like I am not going to make it. Just got back from the doc and he says I got a torn left bicep muscle. He says I am not to use my left arm for 2 weeks. That sucks cause I was gonna motocross racing this friday night. What a dumper! :(

padiwack
04-25-2005, 12:24 AM
I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! :dance:

Boski51
04-25-2005, 12:48 PM
Dude your working out too much! Get better soon J-Man.

I am sorry I am unable to make it this weekend....I just sold my house and have to move all my stuff to the new place.....

I'll be thinking of you guys while I am moving all the heavy ****.

Boski

Eatem Alive
04-25-2005, 01:29 PM
we will be doing post game chevy's, right?

Eatem Alive
04-28-2005, 11:34 AM
is anybody still planning on going? i see mike, sam, and rick are but how about everybody else?

stupiddogg
04-28-2005, 12:06 PM
Dang Cory, wish I saw this earlier I would have went .....well if I had a marker LOL I could always bring the talon :headbang:

Loguzzzzzz
04-28-2005, 02:41 PM
is anybody still planning on going? i see mike, sam, and rick are but how about everybody else?
I will be there along with xecutioner, that's at least two more. I think we will have a couple of guests also.

There were people that said they were going in the original topic. I would think that they are still in.

Mighty Mike
04-29-2005, 02:32 AM
Blennidae and I will be there. If anyone needs paint the best place to pick it up would be Extreme's paintball store which is about 10 minutes from the field. I picked up some Xball bronze there for $45 and it included a coupon for free air at the field. I'll call tomorrow to check their prices.

Aegis
04-29-2005, 10:50 PM
I have been kind of off and on for this, now pretty much off. Mucho work at home that just isn't getting done. I'm trying to figure out how to get LPB down there to play. Are you guys planning on hitting Chevy's after the game?

Blennidae
04-30-2005, 12:34 AM
Does this mean I have to be the old guy...

As for Chevy's I guess it'll depend on the turnout.

Where's the love NorCal. :confused:

O_o
04-30-2005, 03:20 AM
Hahaha, I think some of us are still hurting in the wallets from NorCal v SoCal thingy considering their budgets (happy, indulgence, big weapons, etc).

I have bills to pay (going out too much), a couple big papers, work, and soon finals so I can't make it. After May 27th it's all gravy for me though.

hAppy
04-30-2005, 09:42 AM
Of course we still love you guys. It's just that the economy doesn't love us back :cry:

Loguzzzzzz
04-30-2005, 08:27 PM
Mighty Mike and Blennidae, glad you guys made it. My son and I had a lot of fun even though the turn out was a little lite.

Looking forward to the next time every one can get together.

:cool:

Eatem Alive
04-30-2005, 11:38 PM
damn, i love that x-ball field!!

Mighty Mike
05-01-2005, 03:01 AM
I think it was "Everyone Shoot the Big Chinese Guy Day" at Extreme on Saturday. Man...i got lit up all day long. Fortunately I got to hang out w/ the small AO crew that showed up....such as LPB, Aegis (who dnp,) Prox9 and his buddy Brian, Padiwak, Loguzzz & son, blenn and finally EatemAlive who arrived at 12pm.. :sleeping: :nono:

See you guys at the next AO Day. :cheers:

Blennidae
05-01-2005, 09:05 AM
"Sorry Mike" ;)

Eatem Alive
05-01-2005, 10:26 AM
it was 11:15...

stupiddogg
05-02-2005, 12:24 PM
it was 11:15...

\LOL , youve never played with eatem have ya :rofl:
sorry I missed it , next time cor call me and lemme know where....

Eatem Alive
05-02-2005, 04:26 PM
\LOL , youve never played with eatem have ya :rofl:
sorry I missed it , next time cor call me and lemme know where....
hush you...i haven't even seen your sorry butt on the field in months. at least i show up...eventually

stupiddogg
05-02-2005, 04:53 PM
hush you...i haven't even seen your sorry butt on the field in months. at least i show up...eventually

I know bro, but with the lovely ex wife, and moving and all the changes with sacpb, and shhhhh no gun currently, I totally suck and miss you guys :cry:

Eatem Alive
05-02-2005, 05:01 PM
I know bro, but with the lovely ex wife, and moving and all the changes with sacpb, and shhhhh no gun currently, I totally suck and miss you guys :cry:
that's funny...sd the og gun ho with no gun.

spacedtedybear
05-02-2005, 09:15 PM
I know bro, but with the lovely ex wife, and moving and all the changes with sacpb, and shhhhh no gun currently, I totally suck and miss you guys
Typically with this lovely lot, you can typically borrow someone's backup Eblade, or Timmy with no worries. Well unless you drop it in a puddle of mud. Right Mike?

Where's the love NorCal.
After the purchasing that sydarm, and a dallara bodykit, my funds are a bit dry. Plus Saturday is usually work day.

Big Weapons
05-07-2005, 10:29 PM
I promise I'll make the next one =P