PDA

View Full Version : Smokin' Paintball ?

TheTramp
04-14-2005, 01:08 PM
Did Smokin' Paintball go out of buisness? They original site is gone. It would be a shame because I love their pants w/ kneepad system.

TERRY AGD
04-14-2005, 01:12 PM
try calln 1 740 682 6232 ,,,

TheTramp
04-14-2005, 01:37 PM
Why, is that the number for a good phone sex place? ;)

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
04-14-2005, 02:43 PM
roflcopter.

I hope they didn't, I really love my pants. I paid $55 at their stand at D-Day for them. :) great buy

CodeMA
04-14-2005, 03:17 PM
ya, I have two pairs, was rather hard to find the second pair...but by far, my fav pants... They double as casual wear too ;) without making you look like a clown off the feild to someone who just has no clue LOL

I think Brimstone has moved there focas to there airball stuff... checkout ultimatexball.com it has some contact info there

TheTramp
04-14-2005, 03:28 PM
They double as casual wear too ;) without making you look like a clown off the feild to someone who just has no clue LOL

I agree but you have to take the pads out or you do get some looks. :D

CodeMA
04-14-2005, 04:54 PM
heh ya, pads deffently arnt part of the every day attire, just not comfortable for sitting around anyways ;)

Though I must admit Ive gone to OAP pratice a time or two right after I got back from pratice at the feild and not changed..... man pants w/ pads = quite an entrance on stage.... Nothing like doing a knee slide from the ground on to a slick knee high surface and slideing a good 5ft into someone who moved the wrong way when you were in mid slide... Oh and leaving a trail of yellow ultra evil that one forgets is on the knees of there pants...