PDA

View Full Version : E-grip anyone use?

CKY_Alliance
04-14-2005, 06:46 PM
My friends got an A-5 and wants to put an egrip on it....I was messing with one on a model 98 in the shop the other day butit wasnt gassed up or any thing. So yea pretty sure with air the trigger pull gets a lil heavier ore at least different.I dont really like it at all but he does and his gun.So if you have used one lemme know what you though about it plz.

JoshK
04-14-2005, 06:59 PM
The electronic trigger wouldnt get heavier with air. And I doubt the A-5 electro trigger and 98 electro trigger will feel the same.

Mr. Mouse
04-14-2005, 07:04 PM
eh, my friends lil bro had a a-5 with electro trigger, it was alright, the thing thats really bad is you have to take the grip off to change firing modes n stuff like that or to do anything, and personally i dont think its worth buying it

tipp-ed off
04-14-2005, 07:12 PM
eh, my friends lil bro had a a-5 with electro trigger, it was alright, the thing thats really bad is you have to take the grip off to change firing modes n stuff like that or to do anything, and personally i dont think its worth buying it

No. You change the firing modes outside the grip under the guard with the supllied screwdriver. An A-5 E-grip w/JCS trigger can keep up with the big boys. :)

CKY_Alliance
04-14-2005, 07:30 PM
The electronic trigger wouldnt get heavier with air. And I doubt the A-5 electro trigger and 98 electro trigger will feel the same.

With air it would be more pressure on the trigger wouldnt it.iono i know one of my friends had some electro gun and it got a little heavier pull when aired up.

Where can you get the JSC trigger?

personman
04-14-2005, 07:44 PM
With air it would be more pressure on the trigger wouldnt it.iono i know one of my friends had some electro gun and it got a little heavier pull when aired up.

Where can you get the JSC trigger?
Does your mouse click get harder when you turn on the computer? That makes no sense at all, and no it doesnt get harder.

peewee
04-14-2005, 07:51 PM
http://www.bp-usa.com/

minimag03
04-14-2005, 08:06 PM
Get the RT system. It is faster and cheaper.

CKY_Alliance
04-15-2005, 05:03 PM
He has an RT already but we wanna start playing in some tournaments.And arent RT's illegal in the CfOA?

onedude36
04-15-2005, 06:07 PM
If you plan on playing some serrious tornaments, an a5 is going to stick out like a sore thumb :tard:

CKY_Alliance
04-15-2005, 08:41 PM
I think its more of a temp thing till he gets some more money...personally if it were me i woudl sell it and buy one of these new low priced fast electros like the ion or wrath.

tyrion2323
04-16-2005, 07:53 AM
If you're going to be playing CFOA or any highly-regulated tournaments, I doubt you're going to want to sink any more money into a Tippmann.

Secondly, if it's just a "temporary thing," then save your money and spend it towards better gear and and marker.

warbeak2099
04-16-2005, 07:58 AM
Bingo, I upgraded my tippy 98c to the point where it was holding its own against imps and trixes. But I had to spend over $800 to do that. Not worth it. Yea, you're friend should go for a wrath or ion. Wait till the foehn body comes out, so much better than the stock fugly sp body.

CKY_Alliance
04-16-2005, 11:30 PM
Bingo, I upgraded my tippy 98c to the point where it was holding its own against imps and trixes. But I had to spend over $800 to do that. Not worth it. Yea, you're friend should go for a wrath or ion. Wait till the foehn body comes out, so much better than the stock fugly sp body.

Thats what i've been tellin him to do.Just sell it all save soem money and buy an ion.But he thinks itll cost to much casue he needs a N2 tank. Like person above said since it temp it doesnt make much since.But i cant seem to change his mind....