PDA

View Full Version : Best Electro Ever...

MJS1214
11-22-2001, 12:28 PM
Which Takes The Cake?

Angel
Adrenaline Angel
Emag
Xtreme Emag
Micro Emag
Sonic Bushmaster 2000
Bushmaster2002
Matrix
Automag w/ Electronic Frame
Shocker
Other Gun w/ Electronic Frame
Spyder Flash
Spyder AMG
Spyder EM1
Other

Dave
11-22-2001, 12:47 PM
even though I have never used an Electro, my pick would be the Emag X-Treme, that thing is just so fine.

Plus you know it has AGD reliability and top-notch service

-Dave

Ov3rmind
11-22-2001, 12:55 PM
I would also have to say the Extreem E-Mag. It's perfected almost everything in the Mag family (IMO), and has no major downfalls, as far as I can tell. On the other hand, all those other guns have some major flaw. It's just with the Extreem, you get speed, fairly good accuracy, a compact body, and a whole host of extra features (interchangeable feed ports, fires without batteries. etc.).

Miscue
11-22-2001, 02:07 PM
EMag Extreme! And I'm not just saying that. :)

DarkPhoenix
11-22-2001, 02:44 PM
I like my E-mag, it has yet to let me down. I wouldn't mind upgrading though....

slateman
11-22-2001, 03:00 PM
Is the Emag X-treme the new mag that is coming out with ACE?

Cocker_Fan2001
11-22-2001, 03:31 PM
Why didnt you list the Dark Angel 2.1? It is the ultimate gun. My whole Team loves them. They are awesome guns. I used a Dark Angel once and loved it, my only problem with it is that it shoots to fast for my taste. So I voted Other as in Other being a Dark Angel 2.1. I have yet to use an E-Mag though.

Miscue
11-22-2001, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Cocker_Fan2001
I have yet to use an E-Mag though.

If you did you'd put that Angel in the closet. :)

MAGS own YOU
11-22-2001, 06:56 PM
Sandridge F-5 Takes the cake...

FeelTheRT
11-22-2001, 07:04 PM
u were a little vauge on the Angels and Matrices, u listed too many Spyders which will all get 0 votes.. Aardvark Matrix are the absolute besttest :). Got looks, speed, accuracy, reliability and for only 150 more, u get super efficancy. I like the looks of Dark Angel LCDs too. Emags are cool too.

Edited: You also forgot the Impulse BTW, which is like 3958x better than the Shocker. and again, why did u list soooo many Spyders !?

Theres no such thing as a Bushmaster2002, it's called a Bushmaster2000 just letting u know.

tooslow
11-22-2001, 09:13 PM
FeelTheRT: Your a little behind the times. Do try to keep up.:D :D

The LCD version of the Bushmaster 2000 IS the Bushmaster 2002 or 2K2 for short.

zvanut
11-22-2001, 09:59 PM
e-mag,

im still a bit partial to them over the xtreme

magman007
11-22-2001, 10:07 PM
um, you forgot the prodigal sandridge f 5, you also for got the defiant/ bushmaster. Also the impules! the freek factorys, and the Demonics are nice!!!!!!!!

FeelTheRT
11-22-2001, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by tooslow
FeelTheRT: Your a little behind the times. Do try to keep up.:D :D

The LCD version of the Bushmaster 2000 IS the Bushmaster 2002 or 2K2 for short.

no it's not, its called the Bushmaster 2000 2 or is it 2002....? well either way the LCD version is compleatly pointless. Atlease the Angel LCDs have a bulit in temp teller and vibrator.

how come no one is voting for Matrices? they are the best !!

ralicea
11-23-2001, 12:08 AM
Micro EMag IMO!!!

toymyster
11-23-2001, 03:24 AM
You left out one of the great markers: the Excalibur!!! My choice, is of course, obviouse!!!

Gecko
11-23-2001, 07:49 AM
I second the excalibur
emag still chops wayy to much paint to be my tournement marker
may change with extreme bodies and AC eyes
Gecko

FeelTheRT
11-23-2001, 11:12 AM
the word 'chop' is not extant in the Matrix's dictionary.

toymyster
11-23-2001, 11:35 AM
The "chop" problem comes if your hopper can't keep the gun fed!!! I have had zero chops with my warp/X board revvy!!!

DarkPhoenix
11-23-2001, 11:59 AM
I'd have to agree with the toymyster on this one. The warp feed, and in my case a Turbo Rev hopper, has reduced the amount of chop to nil. I have not chopped any paintballs in my e-mag.

Gecko
11-23-2001, 07:18 PM
i'm hoping the chops are at an end need. Such a fun gun to shoot
Gecko

SiLeNt X
11-23-2001, 09:20 PM
matrix all the way (never shot and emag of any sort or any spyder and hope i never have to go that low :D eww just the sound of that gives me the hebiejebies

FeelTheRT
11-24-2001, 11:19 AM
ye, SiLeNt X knows what he's talking about. Matrix are teh best guns ever made.

MJS1214
11-24-2001, 02:29 PM
ooooops....i forgot to ad the REMEMBER THE PRICE!!!!!!!!! in the 1st post...ooooooops.....should i delete this 1 and redo it with the extra markers and the words REMEMBER THE PRICE!!!!!!!!! ?

bloodhawk36
11-24-2001, 04:41 PM
ok so there is no one here that has heard about the autococker protech grip frame or race gun grip for the best gun out there now!!!

i can understand that since this is the mag forums

i bet that when you shoot the race gun or protech frame you will want a new gun called the autococker

El Pirata
11-24-2001, 05:37 PM
I personally love my Impulse. Had I owned it before I bought an Angel I might well have not bought an Angel.

BONESisAgod
11-24-2001, 05:55 PM
I have loved many electros. my 3 favorties have to be probably the Dream Shocker, Freak Factory Impulse, or Shocktech SFL E-Mag. Over all, the Shocktech SFL E-Mag is my pick.

TITAN
11-24-2001, 05:58 PM
i voted for the emag extreme because i feel that it is the best marker for me although i do really like angels, bushmaster, matrices and shockers. but i believe the emag is the best

FeelTheRT
11-24-2001, 09:26 PM
I think u should jsut do the base guns like just Angel LCD, just Emag. There are many custom guns out there, will be hard too keep track.

Cha0tic
11-25-2001, 12:48 AM
excaliber all the way. i just love akalmp and their products.

people are too quick to go to the big names, sit back and look at everything.

toymyster
11-25-2001, 02:10 AM
Yes Bloodhawk, I have seen the Protech grip on the cocker, and have shot a few Sandriges here and there!!! To me, the E-mag shoots rings around any cocker or conversions there of!!!

brett
11-25-2001, 11:36 AM
sonic bushy is the best
the shockers and matrices are cool to

Damien321
11-25-2001, 04:19 PM
*Grow up, or don't post.*

brett
11-25-2001, 04:47 PM
the e-mags and extreme e-mags are wicked too

Cliffio
11-26-2001, 11:34 AM
well i have determined that this thread is bogus
because the angel has more votes that the adrenalin angel

how stupid

there is no comparison

this poll = obvious answer

i still dont get why people post polls asking if emags are better than...

YOU KNOW THE ANSWER
PEOPLE ON AUTOMAGS.ORG
ARE GONNA LIKE MAGS!!!

mykroft
11-27-2001, 12:27 PM
Cliffio: Not necesarily when it comes to electro's.

Adrenaline Angel= Pretty Angel, nothing more. Personally the only custome Angel I'd buy is the 1x Trigger Cobra, and it's way overpriced (I like that single trigger, don't know why)

My order of preference:

Sonic BM2k2
E-Mag
ICD BM2k2
Vision Impulse
Angel (Too much money, hate the stock trigger)
Shocker
Impulse (Crappy Trigger)
EM-1 (See Impulse)
ELCD Spyder
Matrix (too many blown boards, rivals the Angel when it works though)
Excalibur (Way too expensive, offers nothing over any other gun, Shocker chops less, Angel/Bushy are faster, E-Mag more reliable)

Failure
11-27-2001, 03:22 PM
no mykroft the adrenalin angel HAS to be better because it cost more! That milling actually helps with accuracy.

Cliffio
11-27-2001, 03:24 PM
WHAT?
the adrenalin HAS many things that put it over the top!

-lifetime warranty/ great customer support
-internals(hammer, lpr) not stock ones
-they clean the gun and get rid of all the packaging grease that is in them from wdp
-trigger
-anodizing
-air assist
-the adrenalin trigger mod

i believe that when all those are added to a stock angel, the price is rather fair, i mean a stock C&C is like 1400 or so, the adrenalins are 1700-1800
WELL WORTH IT!
you pay 400 more for all those good things
And they come with boomsticks anodized to match, so there is 100 right there, so your really only payin for 300 or so more for the gun, like i said WELL WORTH IT, in my book

all of these and many more are what makes the adrenalin far superior to the C&C

and when it comes down to it, i would much rather save up and buy an adrenalin or a cobra for what you get with them

cobras have many of the same good things the adrenalins do, but i prefer the adrenalin. unless we are talkin about a mamba, cause DAMN those are nice:)

but thats just what i think
i love angels, everyone here loves mags, oh well
not like im gonna sway anyone anyways
everyone seems to think they are "overpriced"
and i dont believe that
sure its overpriced if you dont have the money, and IM SURE its over priced to alot of newbies
i think its a great piece of equipment, that everyone would love if they could have one

Cliff

Cliffio
11-27-2001, 03:28 PM
failure-seems to me your really dont know what an adrenalin angel is if you think its just millling

also, how sad is it that the guy who made this thread cant even SPELL ADRENALIN
thats sad

Failure
11-27-2001, 07:05 PM
I believe all angels are anodized, just adrenaline angels have different finishes and styles. Yeah the warranty is great, I agree. Does the Adrenaline angel have lifetime warranty or is that the Dark Angel? Yes it is a low pressure system as is the dark angel from warped and the dye angel. Cleaning the gun of the factory grease? Angel has just released the same factory grease that they are cleaning out so I guess it isn't that bad. I think its called love juice or something. Trigger mod can be done by yourself, they only eliminate the side to side slop. Is all that worth $700 more...no, but I would pay $200 more for the warranty and do the low pressure internals myself to be honest. I think at $1200 for a gun there should be some pretty good customer service and warranty though. BTW, stock LCD angel (cut and carved) is only like $1200 dude. Also, the warranty is for non wear parts, as in any part that doesn't get regular useage. Labor may be free as well. I read about all of the versions and stuff, no big shakes if you ask me....if I were to have $1800, I'd be getting the Dark Angel.

ADRENALIN'E'

Cliffio
11-27-2001, 07:20 PM
anodizing-
factory only come in one color, add 2 or 3 and thats a few hundred dollars, they use pk so you know its good stuff, so it isnt the same as stock
warranty-
darks, adrenalins, cobras all have lifetime warrantees(sp)
and i know for you can get a free board swap on adrenalins (at least once)
low pressure-
im not sure what your talking about here, as far as i know the lprs in darks and cobras and adrenalin are all the same, same with the hammer (stainless steel)
factory grease-
packaging grease is not the same as the "love juice"
trigger mod-
i wouldnt want to see you try and to the adrenalin trigger mod, seeing as they drill into your grip, and put 4 screws in it, might get a little messy if i tried to do it
new stock C&C's are not 1200
maybe the 2001's are since the new milling is gonna come out soon, i believe, im not really sure what that "moon" millin is, i have heard that that isnt the new milling but i dunno, but i know that when the 2k1's came out they were 13 or so

its not ADRENALINE
ITS ADRENALIN
check out the spelling (http://www.buypb.com/search_results.asp?txtsearchParamTxt=&txtsearchParamCat=ALL&txtsearchParamType=ALL&txtsearchParamMan=5&txtsearchParamVen=ALL&txtFromSearch=fromSearch)

and adrenalin and cobra are great folks, they will hook you up on the parts side, if not free

Cliff

Cliffio
11-27-2001, 07:31 PM
lets add it up
1200-C&C
280-PK 2 color fade
200 warranty
100 air assist with intelifeed hook up
50 trigger mod
55 adrenalin trigger

thats OVER 1800 right there

Failure
11-27-2001, 07:38 PM
I dont like the adrenaline trigger but that MY opinion, noone elses. Doing the trigger their way would be hard but I don't need all those mods anyhow.
Here are some prices for ya along with their colors, of course like you said...no fancy fades or anything but not black stock colors either I also thought that the air assist intellifeed was only $60 but I can be mistaken:
http://www.actionvillage.com/paintball-guns-wdp-paintball-guns-wdp-lcd-angel-2001.html
http://www.888paintball.com/Class.asp?ProductLine=PROMARKERS&Class=+++++++++++++++++++++++++ANGEL

Look, I don't want AGD to get mad because I put links to angels on their site, this may be pushing it but please feel free to edit this post if it isn't proper OK mods?

BTW-the adrenaline on that site is $2000

Cliffio
11-27-2001, 07:45 PM
yes your right, those are single colors, and i believe just for the intelifeed is 60, im not sure how much adrenalin charges to put the air assist on

i feel the the prices i have put are pretty fair, and i think it justifies paying that much more or an adrenalin

i didnt know puting angel links was a problem, sorry if i disobeyed any rules
just trying to share some info

Cliff

Failure
11-27-2001, 07:50 PM
Don't get me wrong Cliffio, the ano jobs on adrenalines are gorgeous man. But I can't afford a gun like that and go to school at the same time. Unless there are girls that would like me to sell my body to them, then its a whole other ballgame.

Cliffio
11-27-2001, 07:52 PM
i know i saved up for what seemed like forever to get mine, and i never regret it, everytime i start to ask myself why i did it, i just shoot it, and it all comes back to me
here is a pic of my baby
just so u can see it
3 color marble:)

oh yeah i forgot to add the
100 for the boomstick and the extra $ for it to match
oh well

Cliffio
11-27-2001, 07:53 PM
haha
still spaming this thread
sorry mods and other folks

Failure
11-27-2001, 07:58 PM
Man, think its worth the extra cash? It looks rad.

Cliffio
11-27-2001, 08:02 PM
like i said, i dont have any regrets, but i play alot, and its got over 60k on the counter
so its not like it never gets used
so to ME yes its way worth it

MJS1214
11-27-2001, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Cliffio
haha
still spaming this thread
sorry mods and other folks

wow u made a bushy look like a angel lol(hehe im an idiot:D )

Cliffio
11-27-2001, 08:11 PM
bushy?
what about it?
i have a bushy also,?
i got a pic of that too:)

Damien321
11-27-2001, 08:14 PM
does anybody wanna trade guns?

68 Automag Classic
Rare 8 inch Armson Spirled barrel
Benchmark Front grip

nothin special but if any of you wanna?
brethansen@mindpsring.com

Cliffio
11-27-2001, 08:15 PM
if u wanna trade guns, you might havr to look in the for sale forums, would have better luck there
:)

no i dont wanna trade any guns:)
later
Cliff

FeelTheRT
11-27-2001, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by mykroft

Matrix (too many blown boards, rivals the Angel when it works though)

I have not herd once case where the Matrix's board fried...

e21bgl
11-27-2001, 11:03 PM
I'll vote for E Mag ;)

Bain
12-01-2001, 11:57 AM
whoever created this poll may wanna throw the Sandridge in there as well because that's definately up there with all the other one's

ZeezNutz
12-01-2001, 06:17 PM
yes everyone it was me who voted for the spyder :) i like to stand out. go against the grain

Cliffio
12-01-2001, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by ZeezNutz
yes everyone it was me who voted for the spyder :) i like to stand out. go against the grain

well here then
i have something for you

Bain
12-02-2001, 08:14 PM
I personally voted for the "Angel" because I feel WDP should get credit for something like this.. all the Adrenline is is a customized Angel, therefore WDP obviously should get the credit.. Adrenaline didn't make the Angel, WDP did. Well anyway, I'm sure you see what it is that I'm gettin to.

Flamebo
12-02-2001, 09:04 PM
Not to say that the E-mag isn't an incredible piece of work, and the Extreme will be even better, but there are other factors that have to be considered.

Price, accessability, and no use of CO2 are 3 things that hinder the E-mag a bit. The Impulse shines in these areas, and it's not even on the poll. I don't own an Impulse, but for $400 I'd say it's about as good as you can get.

~ F L ! P ~
12-03-2001, 08:47 AM
Tie between Cobra Angel and E-mag for me, but a lot of guns on the list kick arse.

~FL!P~

RSUAVE911
01-13-2002, 10:49 AM
This same post has been posted many times..USE THE SEARCH ENGINES!

Bonx0007
01-13-2002, 02:07 PM
I love the fact that the gun that won this poll has not even been released yet. that says alot.

Hysperion
01-13-2002, 07:17 PM
Sorry to rant but first off the Xtreme Emag isn't that hot of a gun right now. I should know I own an SFL and the electronics went completely dead after 100 shots. The SFL almost seems like it was pulled outta the oven half-baked (we were warned I know, but soooo hard to wait :) ) to me because the superbolt is having tons of problems now and the photo eyes aren't on them yet. Luckily thanks to AGD's great support, I'm sure my gun will be up and running in the near future. I just don't think it's fair to compare guns that have been around a few years such as an angel, to a gun that is hot off the press like the SFL. But hey you know which gun I bought and my previous gun was an RT PRO so keep on trucking AGD!!!

THIS IS A RESPONSE LIKE TWO WEEKS LATER SO:
THE SFL IS NOT HALF BAKED IT KICKS ***!

ralicea
01-13-2002, 07:46 PM
Hysperion,

But at the end of the day, which do you prefer cleaning, an M-16 or a Mag?

liigod
02-12-2002, 06:23 PM
sandridge force 5, i love it and will not shoot anything. The emag dudes here hae never convinced me. I like them but the RT i have right now is a blender so i only use my sandridge. I love electro cockers. Shockers are sick. IM kool with matrixes. but its sandridge for life.

Jonno06
02-12-2002, 06:41 PM
Hi,I know somewhat alot about bushy's.But I have no idea what a sonic bushy is?Anybody have a pic,or a website i can look at and maybe buy one in the future....BTW,what makes it a sonic bushy?mods?

Cliffio
02-12-2002, 06:53 PM
its made by mac dev, go to their site for pics
they sell the sonic acc. also

Cliffio
02-12-2002, 06:58 PM
i also looked back over this thread and why does everyone spell adrenalin wrong??

oh well

i mean thats like me sayin adg
way to go guys

lazyrider77
02-13-2002, 02:07 PM
the shocker takes the crown- it is a trend setter.

BEEFYSAUSAGE
02-13-2002, 04:57 PM
jonno6 go to www.macdev.net they make sonic bushys oh and www.pbreview.com look under electroguns to see what people say abought em ...my team mate has one and it is a freekin good marker..
BEEFY.

Hysperion
02-14-2002, 08:55 AM
this is the stupidest question I have ever seen.
1.) it's on a mag forum
2.) how can people pick a standard angel over an adrenalin? (hmmm sounds like we have some normal angel owners here who think their guns are the best :) )
3.) And how can you pick a normal emag over an extreem?.....Unless you're going on bang for buck...

giblit
02-14-2002, 11:03 AM
where are the shockers and impys

Cliffio
02-14-2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Hysperion
1.) it's on a mag forum
2.) how can people pick a standard angel over an adrenalin? (hmmm sounds like we have some normal angel owners here who think their guns are the best

yeah i made both those points in this thread already
but yeah those dont make sence

but whatever, shows the legitamacy of this poll:)

Cliffio
02-14-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by giblit
where are the shockers and impys

uhhh the shockers recieved 7 votes, its on there

skipdogg
02-14-2002, 11:42 AM
oh, and dont forget. very few people have even shot all of these guns. Much less played with them. so how would anyone really know?? im biased....of course i would say E-Mag. oh wait, ive NEVER SHOT ONE!!!

magic55
02-16-2002, 12:31 PM
1.) it's on a mag forum
2.) how can people pick a standard angel over an adrenalin? (hmmm sounds like we have some normal angel owners here who think their guns are the best )
3.) And how can you pick a normal emag over an extreem?.....Unless you're going on bang for buck...

1. thats a good point
2. maybe some people like regular angels better than adrenalins
3. because not many people have used extreme's because they haven't been released yet...

Butterfingers
03-05-2002, 02:10 PM
If you are speaking from the technical and performance standpoint, the facts show that the e-mag kicks the snot out of any gun out there. It simply is the fastest cycling and feeding gun in existence.

If you speak about feel and the "if it is right for me" factor its subjective.

mykroft
03-05-2002, 02:17 PM
OK:

1. Sonic Bushmaster is a bushmaster with a Sonic Frame, Sonic LPR, RED Valve, Gladiator HPR, polished Ram and milling, The quick strip feature is nice, as you don't have to pull the pin all the way out. The LPR is also tuned and the gun is cleaned up internally. Apart from the electronics, only the ram and solenoid are stock, and the ram is polished, which it isn't stock. It also takes A/C Barrels.

2. Adrenaline Angel: It's a pretty Angel, that's it. Nice ano and a trigger job that really isn't much different from stock (I tried one at IAO, then walked over 10' and tried a Fly LCD, felt the same). Remove packing grease?? you've got to be kidding me, can you say cash grab. And I've got no use for an air assist, that's really just a cash grab. Virtually all the aftermarket angels are the same, with no difference internally beyond a bolt and a SS Hammer. As to the lifetime warantee, I'll take WDP's instead, at least I can get it fixed locally, lifetime warantee isn't worth shipping costs most of the time.

3. Matrix. I saw a lot of blown boards at the IAO. The problem has been fixed, although they still don't like the cold. If you want to buy an Angel, try one of these first. They're stupid fast, don't chop and are reasonably efficient if you get the new Bolt Kit, they take A/C Barrels stock, have a replaceable breech to take different threading. However the gun is kinda ugly.

2UnREal
03-05-2002, 03:00 PM
SFL Emag wasn't there. So I posted Extreem Emag

MagDog68
05-14-2002, 03:48 PM
I reiterate my disgust with these polls. Please kill this option on the Forum!!!

spliff
05-14-2002, 07:12 PM
My vote went for the matrix. Ill have mine by the end of summer.

liigod
05-15-2002, 01:50 AM
sandridge force 5 autococker. its not up there, but its a simple fact that it is the best.

RT_Luver
06-18-2002, 12:45 PM
E-Mag....E-Mag....

paintbattler
06-18-2002, 12:59 PM
extreme emag ALL THE WAY

WicKeD_WaYz
06-19-2002, 12:47 AM
well let me ask you all this...

with all the money you put into those guns..are you garunteed not to break a ball? coughlv10cough sorry i kinda hate on electros, maybs its becuz i cant afford one:D :D :D

dcmander
12-26-2002, 02:30 PM
My sonicbush was the best electro I've ever owned. Great customer service too.

PolishSausage
12-26-2002, 02:38 PM
I still don't see why polls like these are made on an Automag forum. Sure you will get votes for other markers, but obviously the AGD line will win. For a varity of answers I'd try PBN's general paintball talk...more diverse crowd over there.

FeelTheRT
12-26-2002, 03:46 PM
all those misc guns on the poll but no Intimidator at all? You should just combine all the Angels as just one catagory, and same goes with Spyders or Emags. BTW GZ Intimidator is the best electro ;)

mykroft
12-26-2002, 04:24 PM
Talk about thread resurrection.

The Timmy wasn't there because the only moderately good Timmy (THe GZ) was still only rumours when this thread was posted. And a Timmy is simply a Bushy shoehorned into a Millenium body extrusion, the GZ merely removes all the extra junk on the stock Timmy (LCD, battery tray, stupid grip). Still feels like a $400 gun, bloody fast, but so is the EM1.

Oddly enough, I think I voted for the Sonic Bushy on this one, ended up buying the Angel though.

1stdeadeye
12-26-2002, 05:36 PM
Having shot many of the markers on the list, I'll have to conclude that my C&C Xmag is by far the best!

Styles
12-27-2002, 04:31 AM
Everytime I try something new I end up sticking with the:

EXCALIBUR

Bulletproof dart shooter.

FESTUS33
12-27-2002, 09:26 PM
One thing everyone forget's to mention.
When you do "FRY" you're board, there's
only 2 marker's on this poll that will
continue working. E-Mag & E-Mag CNC,
Why do you think Tom put that lever
on the side. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
BTW I still Love my Twisted Tribal,
I just don't use it anymore because I
made a promise to Tom:D :D
Rick:eek:

{EDIT}Sorry I did'nt add the Micro E
but its just a modification like my
FSE-LX.
Rick:eek:

AutomagRT1483
12-28-2002, 08:09 PM
X-Mag even though I never touched one yet. The only other electros that I "tested" were the Spyder EM-1, which sucks beyond all recognition, and the Pirahna G3 or what ever they call it, which is pretty bad as well.

PsychoBaller
01-05-2003, 07:23 PM
cough... cough..... SFL Emag.... cough cough....

~da baller

01-05-2003, 11:37 PM
i am with styles, i love my excal too

FalconGuy016
02-20-2003, 01:23 PM
:) xmag

Catch22
03-05-2003, 11:13 PM
I've only heard one post saying intimidator and yeah it IS MOST DEFINETLY THE BEST. The best version is the Ironmen series intimidator. It's better than Adrenalin Angels, Vision Impulses, DEFINETLY ANY CRAPPY SPYDER, All autocockers, (except maybe the new E-Blade because I haven't shot that one yet), the BKO and B2K(2). All Great guns no doubt but mind you after shootin all these guns i have to say that the intimidator takes the freakin cake!

AutoMaggot
03-06-2003, 01:07 PM
X-Mag even though I never touched one yet.

That should show you the elitist-sentiment of mag users on these boards. I've owned everything there is to own out there... you name it, I've had it. Let me tell you, I had my SFL Emag for about a day before I decided to get rid of it. It was aced, new switch installed, and had Level 10, but the trigger options absolutely sucked. It was the most uncomfortable gun to hold for some reason... and the quality of the anodizing was terrible.

You want the most quality electro out there?

NY Extreme Matrix / Demonic Matrix. Next to no moving parts gives you incredibly smooth 2nd and 3rd shots, new delrin bolt kits and internal drilling give you wonderful efficiency, and with the combination of an ACE and LPR system, chopping will never be an issue. With a nicely adjustable trigger, essentially the same as an Angel, you can get whatever pull you need to shoot fast... and if you want a magno-frame, then you can get one of those too.

The best part: No clunky-*** battery packs and mushy-*** triggers to deal with.

GT
03-08-2003, 02:39 AM
I find it ironic how all these folks vote for a gun they have never even touched.

Personally angel. I have had 2 very nice and dam fast.
jb

OrangeDude
03-12-2003, 06:55 PM
heh i agree with the guy above. The #1 voted electro is an extreme emag??? What the poll must of been: A. rigged or B. Voted by kids who never even touched an extreme mag. The marker ISN'T EVEN OUT YET!!! This reminds me of this vid game evreybody was hyping about "master of orion III" everybody gave it like 5 stars before it was even out so i beleived the reviews bought it then returned it cuz it SUCKED!. after a week or two since it was out the ratings slipped to 2 stars avg. I'm saying you shouldn't vote for something you never even tried it doesn't help.

MinimagRockin'
05-13-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by bloodhawk36
ok so there is no one here that has heard about the autococker protech grip frame or race gun grip for the best gun out there now!!!

i can understand that since this is the mag forums

i bet that when you shoot the race gun or protech frame you will want a new gun called the autococker

Negative Ghostrider.

Oh, and whoever voted for the spyders was either:

1. Just being silly, or
2. A complete retard

einhander619
05-13-2003, 06:47 PM
Like most people here, I was inclined to say xmag, but since they barely exist and I've never touched one(and never will if they stay $1300) I have a different choice in mind, the 2k3 bushy. It straight up rips, looks dead sexy and is only $500 with PDS, a nice touch for those of us who live in reality and can't justify dropping $1300 on a sear tripper.

LoveMyMagMoreThanYou
05-13-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Cocker_Fan2001
Why didnt you list the Dark Angel 2.1? It is the ultimate gun. My whole Team loves them. They are awesome guns. I used a Dark Angel once and loved it, my only problem with it is that it shoots to fast for my taste. So I voted Other as in Other being a Dark Angel 2.1. I have yet to use an E-Mag though.

Vote for Angel.

LoveMyMagMoreThanYou
05-13-2003, 07:32 PM
The best gun out there is the one that puts the paint on the last guy at the end of the game. PERIOD!

MinimagRockin'
05-13-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by einhander619
Like most people here, I was inclined to say xmag, but since they barely exist and I've never touched one(and never will if they stay $1300) I have a different choice in mind, the 2k3 bushy. It straight up rips, looks dead sexy and is only $500 with PDS, a nice touch for those of us who live in reality and can't justify dropping $1300 on a sear tripper.

What does the fact that it is a sear tripper have to do with it? If it smokes everything else then who cares how it works?