PDA

View Full Version : X-mags

Pudgey51
04-15-2005, 03:14 PM
just a thought...would it be possible to somehow transfer money over to pounds or euros or whatever they r using now and just buy an X-mag in Europe and have it sent here? In theory it sounds like it would work but im sure in reality i wont but i just wondering...i really want an X-mag eventually kuz i can afford it right now and id love to get it new..if anyone has any information on how this can be done please comment....sorry if this is the wrong forum for posting this

CJ55
04-15-2005, 03:22 PM
I think the only way you are gonna get one from Europe is if you know somebody in Europe, AGD is not able to send XMags to the US from Europe. I know there is someone in Canada that you can buy from. I may be wrong but either way it takes along time to receive from out of the states due to customs, shipping and all that crap.

Hope this helps.

deadeye9
04-15-2005, 03:23 PM
If you can find a place in Europe that sells them, you can just use a credit card.
The credit card company will figure the exchange rate.

Pudgey51
04-15-2005, 03:24 PM
a little...maybe if i take a trip over to europe i could buy one and send it back..but then with all the airfare and shipping it myself itll cost a fortune...but seems worth it...or maybe ill just buy an E-mag here in the states and save myself some money

-Deadeye, u posted as i was replying that is also a good idea...i may do that instead thanx :dance:

JRingold
04-15-2005, 09:41 PM
There are some X-Mags for sale new in box in Canada. Toronto. I know of two, I'm holding out for a bonus check in May, then there will be one.

Wait, AGD Europe still sells new X-Mags? US Patent law doesn't apply there, or did I miss something?

GordDesigns
04-15-2005, 10:58 PM
There are some X-Mags for sale new in box in Canada. Toronto. I know of two, I'm holding out for a bonus check in May, then there will be one.

Wait, AGD Europe still sells new X-Mags? US Patent law doesn't apply there, or did I miss something?

Yes he is correct. Preminum Paintball in Toronto has 2 brand news ones still on the wall.
I know I saw them last weekend.
Blue and black to green fade.
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=169784

This will be easier than you going to Europe, or ordering in Euro's.

:cheers:

gothsqwd
04-16-2005, 10:47 AM
Actually, AGDE doesn't have any left either. those two in Canada seem to be the only NEW X-mags left for sale. There are occasionally used ones that pop up for sale, but not often. The ones at Premium paintball will run you about $1750 US with shipping if I remember right. I talked to them a couple of weeks ago on the phone and they seem to be really friendly.

Loguzzzzzz
04-18-2005, 05:52 PM
Yes he is correct. Preminum Paintball in Toronto has 2 brand news ones still on the wall.
I know I saw them last weekend.
Blue and black to green fade.
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=169784

This will be easier than you going to Europe, or ordering in Euro's.

:cheers:

I exchanged emails about 1-1/2 months ago with those guys almost bought the dust blue X-mag they had. John Hewitt @ john@premiumpaintball.com was the guy I was dealing with...very nice and responsive. I would have sent the money but decided against it at the last minute. I decided that if I was going to spend that kind of $$$ on a marker it was going to be an Angel G7. Go for the lastest technology. :cool:

Some day I will own an X-mag though. :D

UTDragun
04-19-2005, 10:52 PM
what exactly is the CnC mod?

Loguzzzzzz
04-19-2005, 10:55 PM
what exactly is the CnC mod?
I would guess Cut & Carved....custom milling.

UTDragun
04-20-2005, 09:22 AM
well whats the mod with the removable breech called?

BobDoleIsMyHero
04-20-2005, 09:38 AM
the removable breech isn't a mod, it is standard on x mags. there were a few used x mags in the markers section last i checked.