PDA

View Full Version : I need some help and facts about an icd product

ojhspyro89
04-15-2005, 06:19 PM
Well recently, i bought a new body for my bko off some kid. I got it and the tray says Vapor Defiant. This might be a good thing.
http://tinypic.com/4hpa4k

That is what it is. Is it a defiant? and if it is, are defiants activated rams like air both ways? Because if its not im kinda confused because the ram right now allways goes forward.

punkncat
04-15-2005, 06:26 PM
Looks like a Defiant. I think Bushies and Defiants are the same, but not the BKO....

WARPED1
04-15-2005, 06:27 PM
All a Defiant is, is a B2K modified by Bob Long.

ojhspyro89
04-15-2005, 06:32 PM
Cooollnnnesss

So now all i gotta get is the noid and frontblock where the reg goes and i have a decent gun. Oh yeah and a barrel.

Will my bko wiring harness work? I was going to buy a chaos board soon anyway so i figured id use that on my bko till i get the noid and reg block for this thing.

Oh yeah, and do u guys think 20 bucks and a used rico AK was a good deal for this and the tray? I got the lpr, bolt, ram assembly, solenoid mounting bracket, valve assembly, and tray.

Wow im glad i did this, my dad actually encouraged me to build another gun.

Edit: i relized when i got this it was the wrong thing but i then noticed the ram assembly and how it was, so i figured ill just keep it and send the hopper on its way

dave p
04-15-2005, 07:36 PM
just get a noid and manifold gasket and tou should be on your way. the board will work, not sure if the grip frame + tray will match up but they might. now that you have a spare body you might think about doing a diy eye job on one of em.

ojhspyro89
04-15-2005, 07:56 PM
I tested the frame it works, and i got the gasket with the gun. So i need a noid and the reg block. Im trying to pick up another frame for cheap.

The eye job sounds kinda cool too. There is a person at my field whos done it to an angel lcd for his popps. I dunno but on pbn he wrote how to wire a timmy board to an angel or something. Hes good at that stuff. I might just have to hook up with him and see what i can do.

JoshK
04-15-2005, 08:13 PM
I tested the frame it works, and i got the gasket with the gun. So i need a noid and the reg block. Im trying to pick up another frame for cheap.

The eye job sounds kinda cool too. There is a person at my field whos done it to an angel lcd for his popps. I dunno but on pbn he wrote how to wire a timmy board to an angel or something. Hes good at that stuff. I might just have to hook up with him and see what i can do.

Get a predator or morlock board in one of those beasts :) Good find...looks nice.

ojhspyro89
04-15-2005, 11:10 PM
I might do that once i actually get it together. Right now im trying to scope down a REAL cheap 2k3+ frame for this thing. I saw one for 10 dollars once but didnt sease the opurtunity. So if ya guys see one tell me PLEASE!

Athius
04-15-2005, 11:19 PM
I might do that once i actually get it together. Right now im trying to scope down a REAL cheap 2k3+ frame for this thing. I saw one for 10 dollars once but didnt sease the opurtunity. So if ya guys see one tell me PLEASE!

I have a 2k3 frame in blue dust. PM me a price and it is yours.

ojhspyro89
04-15-2005, 11:32 PM
Ok i pmed you, i might just have to switch that out with my other 2k3 frame cause my bko is blue.... hmmmmmmmm the possibilities!!!!!!

Man this is fun, ill prolly end up selling one of these for like 2 times as much as i paid to make it! YES!!! PROFIT!

Just a question, what is so good bout predetor and morlock boards????? Ive seen lots of people with them but i dunno what the benifits are.

Joni
04-16-2005, 06:38 AM
Just FYI, there is two boards, the predator morlock, and the morlock. Same hardware, different software. Anyway, they are perfect for diy installations due to their small size and the possibility to run pretty much any kind of noid. The predator morlock is also very fast, the morlock ain't that slow either :D

ojhspyro89
04-16-2005, 10:05 AM
oh, i thogyuht they where 2 completely different boards. I noticed that project guns seemed to have those boards for some reason.

Do they come with eyes or something?

And for an alternative i was just going to get a Chaos board and mabye do some homemade eyes or soemthing...

Ive seen docs pred'd angel something i forget what kind but it was REAL fast, i might have to look into that when i get the money.

Goldie D Pimp
04-16-2005, 05:05 PM
oh, i thogyuht they where 2 completely different boards. I noticed that project guns seemed to have those boards for some reason.

Do they come with eyes or something?

And for an alternative i was just going to get a Chaos board and mabye do some homemade eyes or soemthing...

Ive seen docs pred'd angel something i forget what kind but it was REAL fast, i might have to look into that when i get the money.

The chaos board is just as fast and it's a drop in install, plus it's cheaper if I'm not mistaken.

ojhspyro89
04-16-2005, 07:03 PM
Yeah ill think ill just buy a used chaos, im thinkin bout buying a baord with a harness with pds. The board is stock and its 45 bucks. I would have to drill holes and stuffs...