PDA

View Full Version : Something to learn by

dawump
11-22-2001, 02:26 PM
I just found this Negative Minimag review at paintball times.com:

Negative micro mag...
By Damn Micro Mags

i really wish i had bought me a cocker, i have upgr4aded my mag so much and it has the worst consistency of any guin ever, The consistency varies by 20 fps every shot, and the thing breaks paintballs about 3 times a day{yes i have a mottorized hopper}I wasted 900 dollars on the gun and upgrades, i will sell it to any loser who might want to buy it after this. all i want is an upgraded coker.

Well I think we can all learn from that.. I love the wording, "I have upgraded my mag so much and it has the worst consistency..."

Well duh! How about removing the upgrades then? I guess he doesn't realize he invested $400 in a great product then wasted $500 in upgrades.. If he'd come to this forum and searched for any of the aftermarket mods he would have seen the light.

Keith

Bonx0007
11-22-2001, 03:32 PM
he probably just has a dirty reg seat. Oh well.

Russ
11-22-2001, 09:23 PM
...and just wait 'till he get through "upgrading" that 'Cocker. :p Another piece of junk in the making :rolleyes: :p

nutz
11-22-2001, 09:51 PM
well i dont think all upgrades are bogus. only upgrades that are not agd, are bogus. (not counting benchmark stuff)
he definitly should take the upgrades off and then try the gun

dawump
11-23-2001, 11:31 AM
So you think the Benchy 2x trigger is a very good product?

I was going to buy the intelliframe because it is AGD..

Keith

tooslow
11-23-2001, 11:40 AM
Get the AGD frame!!! The benchy is OK, but pales in comparrison to the Intelliframe. Up until the Intelliframe came out, the benchy was about the best 2x that you could bget for a mag. That doesn't mean it is great, just better than everything else available. Which isn't really saying much...

DarkPhoenix
11-23-2001, 11:43 AM
I agree. The intelliframe is presently the best mechanical triggerframe for an automag/RT/RT Pro on the market right now.

Maghappy
11-23-2001, 12:07 PM
i just laugh at stupid people like that. considering after he messes with his cocker he will be lucky if it works for more than a week! also, he probly is running Co2 and thats whats rong with the consistency. also, he probly doesnt know how to shoot the gun right and half strokes all the time. he also said "motorized hopper" ! :) ahhaha who calls it a motorized hopper! lol a revvy maybe? or maybe a ricochet? ahah well the kid is obviously stupid and shouldnt be playing paintball anyway!

dawump
11-23-2001, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the Inteliframe confirmation. I was thinking of that or something electronic... but then I remembered how SEVERLY annoyed I got when I missed out playing a game because I had a marker problem when I did something dumb - I would be totally PEEVED if it was mechanical problems.

I've read too much that the hyperframe installation can often be:

install
send it to the manufacturer
get it back working

I don't like those odds.

I'll get the iframe until AGD come out with a bolt on eframe.

Keith