PDA

View Full Version : Cocker frame on a MAG?

Thatcher
04-16-2005, 02:32 AM
I recently bought a automag and have absolutly fallen in love! I highly doubt I will ever use my autococker again. The only problem is hat the trigger frame! I know I can buy a itelliframe, but I was wondering if there is a way to take an autococker frame and modify it to fit an automag. (like the post on the spydermag) MAybe someone out there has tinkered with this idea. Remember I am new to Automags so if the answer is a hilarious and resounding no, then please don't scauld me. :confused:

ICP
04-16-2005, 02:46 AM
I believe I've seen it done. The hole distance is the exact same for cockers and mags. So I believe it would be relatively simple. Just get the sear rod to slide through the frame to the back of the trigger. If you do a search for autococker frame, it might bring something up from the workshop for ya. Good luck and post some pics if you do it.

warbeak2099
04-16-2005, 08:03 AM
Yea, if you just cut a slot behind the trigger for the sear rod to come through, it should work fine.

hobbesTZ
04-16-2005, 10:48 AM
Use a frame authorized by AGD. From experiance I can tell you that you do not want to mess around with Automag tolerances.