PDA

View Full Version : Good Websites

MAGS own YOU
11-22-2001, 03:29 PM
Can you guys suggest a few trusted web sites that have good prices for me to order some stuff from?

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
11-22-2001, 03:35 PM
ummm....
www.paintballgear.com
www.bbtpaintball.co

DrEvil
11-22-2001, 09:21 PM
ebay

Paintball62
11-22-2001, 09:38 PM
If order & ship outside US , I strongly recommended I&I Sports Supply ( http://www.iisports.com ) . I never found any problems with I&I for almost 4-5 years ago! The price are not the cheapest but I can trust them.
:rolleyes:

Load SM5
11-22-2001, 09:53 PM
www.g3pb.com for parts
www.888paintball.com for most everything else

polorboy
11-22-2001, 10:18 PM
Hey, in a about a week check out hudsonvalleypaintball.com. It is going to be awsome. I am almost done making it and it will be up soon. It is going to have everything that bbtpaintball and paintballgear.com has plus some and reasonable prices, very reasonable if you ask me. The owner of the stores wants me to keep the prices for the paintball stuff low. It is going to be close to the wholesale cost. Also we are going to carry a full range of airsoft guns (replica bb/paintball guns). We play with these things all the time. My personal favorite it the MP5-SD3 battery powered. That thing is so awsome. I am going to take it out and play paintball with it some day. You want to see fast on full auto, oh my goodness it is incredable. The cool thing is about the paintballs for these, they are just a little bigger than BB's they don't hurt or leave any kind of mark like a welt or something from being hit. We play in the store all the time when no one is in there. For a preview of what the site is going to be like and a little sample of some of the products that we are going to carry check out http://www.hudsonvalleypaintball.com. This is not a marketing plow, I am totaly serious about the how the site is going to be. Just check it out I want to know what you guys think of it anyway and if I should change anything about it. There is a link on the site to e-mail me at WebMaster@strictdesigns.com. At least look at the site and give me some feed back. I am also setting up a forum similar to this one, that is not up and working yet. Anyway, let me know what you think of it, I need some feed back other than the guy I am working for. :) :cool: :p ;)