PDA

View Full Version : PJ jerseys?

CKY_Alliance
04-16-2005, 11:19 PM
I need a jersey and dont really wanna spend alot of money and ive seen some Paintball junkies jerseys that look good for good prices.So has anyone used a PJ jeresey?If so how are they?durable, comfy?

Also if you do use one if you could maybe list size t-shirt you wear and size jersey that; would be help full.Just so i can get an idea on about how big they are.

Pants
04-17-2005, 12:07 PM
Don't get one. They're ugly, crappy, and people will make fun of you. After you wash it a couple times the material will get all balled up and crappy looking. If that makes sense. I hate mine.

onedude36
04-17-2005, 12:55 PM
Ewww...jerseys...such a dirty word. Just use a long sleve black t-shirt.
:ninja:
you'll look like this guy^^^

CKY_Alliance
04-17-2005, 04:31 PM
OHH no they may call me a bad name and hurt my feeling.... :rolleyes: I couldnt care less what others said and i personally think they look good.But if any one else can back up his statement about them balling up when washed or whatever that would be nice.

Pants
04-17-2005, 05:45 PM
I should also say that I have an older one, in case they did change their act. It's about two and a half years old. A good thing about them, however, is that they're muy vented down the sides and down the sleeves. Keeps you nice and cool.

Pballwizz
04-18-2005, 12:21 PM
Psh, silly Panties. Around here, a few people wear em and they look good. It also depends on your style of play. Like, if your a woods/rec baller, get like that one with the skulls. If not, get like a regular one.

CKY_Alliance
04-18-2005, 07:58 PM
Yea they skull one is a really sick design but i can get a pretty much palin one in the color i want for a really good deal and it looks good.

Teamslayer76
04-18-2005, 08:30 PM
I had one, from PBGear for like 9 bucks, it was a closeout. I was like sweet good deal.
But no no. Its trash.... It literly fell aprat during first wash. Almost worse than our System X jerseys we got for free. I say don't listen to the rumors Jerseys and pants wont make your gun shoot 4 bps more. Just wear a shirt.