PDA

View Full Version : Diablo wrath??

CKY_Alliance
04-16-2005, 11:33 PM
The wraths sound like a good deal and deffinetley look better then the ion (with stock body DW body pretty hot) but i havnt heard anything about them.
So anyone used or know someone who has used one?

WARPED1
04-17-2005, 12:47 AM
All the videos of it suck(it's not fast.) Everyone who owns one near me hates it and says "damn, should've bought an Ion".

MisterBones25
04-17-2005, 12:55 AM
my buddy has one and loves it. it is actualy realy fast you just have to adjust and get used to the trigger.

warbeak2099
04-17-2005, 07:38 AM
That trigger looks really nice too. I'm sure if you slap in a light microswitch that's all you need. Just get a 50g from radio shack for like $3.

madmolly
04-17-2005, 08:35 AM
I was really skeptical when I first got it and after reading the manual set it up and this thing really rips. It is a bit loud with the stock barrel but comes loaded with LCD readout for easy adjustments and locking feedneck. There is minimal kick and I believe if I had the choice I would go with the Wraith over the ION. I have tried the ION also and it is a nice marker but lacks a few things. Like locking feedneck. The barrel is junk. SO the big question is durability and only time will tell with both of these.

Deltree
04-17-2005, 10:40 AM
I was really skeptical when I first got it and after reading the manual set it up and this thing really rips. It is a bit loud with the stock barrel but comes loaded with LCD readout for easy adjustments and locking feedneck. There is minimal kick and I believe if I had the choice I would go with the Wraith over the ION. I have tried the ION also and it is a nice marker but lacks a few things. Like locking feedneck. The barrel is junk. SO the big question is durability and only time will tell with both of these.
ditto my friend bought one and i also beleive id buy one over an ion

JimmyBeam
04-17-2005, 11:36 AM
*cough*
spring returned
*cough*

onedude36
04-17-2005, 12:57 PM
*cough*
take out the spring
*cough*

(were talking about trigger springs right?)

Goldie D Pimp
04-17-2005, 01:54 PM
Out of the box, they may not be the best.

However for the price range they've got more options than just about anything else out there.

There are also a lot of upgrades that will be soon arriving for them. They're a nice little marker for the price.

I'd put them above any of the spyders in that price range.

68magOwner
04-17-2005, 02:07 PM
*cough*
take out the spring
*cough*

(were talking about trigger springs right?)

....no, he is talking about the ram

VFX_Fenix
04-17-2005, 06:50 PM
all you need at that point is a new Ram/Noid and you'll be all good to have your uber full e/p Wrath.

Spring return isn't such a bad thing, our Automags are spring returned after all :D