PDA

View Full Version : benchmark vs. intelliframe and your opinions.

wanna-b-ballin'
04-17-2005, 11:46 AM
i read that the benchmark double trigger frame has a light but long pull, and the intelliframe has a short but snappy pull.

which frame can you shoot fastest with?
which frame feels more sturdy?
and which frame seems to have better craftmanship?

thanks

spectre184
04-17-2005, 12:11 PM
best thing to do is find markers with those frames and shoot them to see which you like (why I hate threads 'which gun is best' all matter of personal preference).

I have benchmark but reason I got it was many years back I won gift certficate in tourny from PTP. I like it, it works for me. But everyone is different.

Creative Mayhem
04-17-2005, 12:11 PM
Basically the Intelliframe is THE best frame you can buy for a mag. It has been designed specifially to work with a mag and has the same tolerances as the stock CF frame. Intelli's have a much shorter pull, less sloppy from side to side, and are definately better looking.

With that being said, there are people that do like the long and sloppy pull on a Benchy frame. Then again, most of them aren't too bright to begin with.(right WC Keep? ;))

Codekevin0403
04-17-2005, 12:14 PM
i like the intelliframe personally

i can shoot faster on it then i can on the dye 2 finger trigger frame-haven't used the benchmark, so take that into consideration-and i think that the frame is extremely sturdy. I dropped mine while running, and it frame hit a rock, but it didn't falter at all. I really like it, but i haven't used the benchmark so i'm not so sure

chairman_mao
04-17-2005, 12:19 PM
I'm one of the stupid ones CM refered to. My first mag had a benchy and I've never been able to adjust to the Iframe. It just doesn't flow with me. I have a logic frame on my newer mag and I like it but it's not the benchy. If you do get/have a benchy I suggest hitting RRfireblade up for one of the blade triggers he has. They are pretty ugly (IMHO) but they eliminate the side to side play and keep the original feel of the frame.

Chronobreak
04-17-2005, 06:30 PM
yes preferance

the intel is short and crisp

the benchy is long and sloppy

honestly i myself prefered the benchy on my classic rt :cheers:

shartley
04-18-2005, 05:39 AM
I prefer the IntelliFrame. I just find it better for me with any rapid firing I want to do. But the Benchmark is fine... just not for me.

TheTramp
04-18-2005, 09:23 AM
Benchmark frames also had the pull out saftey which is VERY easy to push back in while playing. Half the BM frames you see have no saftey because the owners pulled them out in frustration.

Automaggot68
04-18-2005, 09:27 AM
Basically the Intelliframe is THE best frame you can buy for a mag. It has been designed specifially to work with a mag and has the same tolerances as the stock CF frame. Intelli's have a much shorter pull, less sloppy from side to side, and are definately better looking.

With that being said, there are people that do like the long and sloppy pull on a Benchy frame. Then again, most of them aren't too bright to begin with.(right WC Keep? ;))
CM maikes a VERY good post here.
I agree with him on all points, but when it comes own to comfort, Holy Cow, I REALLY like those single trigger Benchy's, WOW.

But yeah. Intelli all the way.