PDA

View Full Version : Emag + Empire Reloader B = DISASTER

rmhawk
04-17-2005, 02:44 PM
I have an emag with xvalve. I recently put an empire b and played two weekends and have had nothing but bad luck. I chop balls EVERY game! Anyone else had this problem?

MonsterMag
04-17-2005, 02:48 PM
The halo B's are better , because they have eyes. The reloaders run on sound. Was you lx tuned?

rmhawk
04-17-2005, 02:49 PM
yes its tuned

MonsterMag
04-17-2005, 02:57 PM
yes its tuned
I dont think its tuned right, cuz it still shouldnt chop even if you put a grwvity feed on it ;)

Creative Mayhem
04-17-2005, 03:06 PM
Do you have a standard SS bodied emag, or the ULE Emag?

rmhawk
04-17-2005, 03:08 PM
ULE everything

cdacda13
04-17-2005, 03:10 PM
Maybe the reloader was pushing the down down too hard and breaking them before you even fired.
Or you need new ball detents.

68magOwner
04-17-2005, 03:13 PM
leave the reloader on setting 2

magman007
04-17-2005, 03:51 PM
The halo B's are better , because they have eyes. The reloaders run on sound. Was you lx tuned?

you sir, are a fool. the reloader b is much better than the halo b, because it doesnt have the eyes. the eyes have a short delay, as the reloader does not. Also, the reloader has no issues shooting halfshelled paint.

rkjunior303
04-17-2005, 03:55 PM
you sir, are a fool. the reloader b is much better than the halo b, because it doesnt have the eyes. the eyes have a short delay, as the reloader does not. Also, the reloader has no issues shooting halfshelled paint.

QFT.

Turn the reloader to setting 2

fire1811
04-17-2005, 04:12 PM

definatly true.

Creative Mayhem
04-17-2005, 04:12 PM

Just to add to this... The reloader is not good for Warpfeeds, as the mic for the Reloader will be too far away from the marker to accurately pick up the sound required for feeding.

MonsterMag
04-17-2005, 04:13 PM
W/E , the problem is the level 10 :tard:

fire1811
04-17-2005, 04:15 PM
what ball detents are you using?

AGD202
04-17-2005, 04:21 PM
the level 10 has nothing to do w/ ur paint breakage... i have never chopped or broke paint on a LX.... check out ur barrel

fire1811
04-17-2005, 04:22 PM
also how was the paint barrel match?

MonsterMag
04-17-2005, 05:24 PM
the level 10 has nothing to do w/ ur paint breakage... i have never chopped or broke paint on a LX.... check out ur barrel

He stated he "chopped"
Thats the bolt braking paint

Counterfeit_Syn5304
04-17-2005, 05:49 PM
I have the same setup and I dont have any problems. I have my reloader b on setting 3 and it has lvl 10 and a ule body. I'd say its either no tuned right or your detent is old and needs to be replaced. Properly tuned LVL 10 = NO CHOPS!

lbonettosd
04-17-2005, 07:25 PM
... or it could be the same problem that is experienced by other guns when using a small bore paint.

Here's what Ken Crane put up about the issue :
http://www.angelowners.com/showthread.php?t=35243&highlight=Ego+Forum

MadPSIence
04-17-2005, 07:49 PM
what's this garbage about properly tuned level 10 = no chops.

bull, properly tuned level 10 = no leaks. chops can happen. the level 10 itself won't break the ball but it sure as hell can chop.

i got 2 chops the first time I rapid fired my gun.

yakitori
04-17-2005, 07:57 PM
^^agreed. Lvl 10 is not chop proof. It helps if you shoot thicker shelled paint. I found Zap rec series to be good.

Also, your hopper can break paint and then push a ball into the breach already cracked (and not leaking paint) and then when you shoot it breaks mimicing a chop.

I personally think that Halo Bs w/ an angry board or even a victory board are better than reloader Bs.

Sound activation is not always a postive thing.

ShadowNife
04-17-2005, 10:44 PM

bull, properly tuned level 10 = no leaks. chops can happen. the level 10 itself won't break the ball but it sure as hell can chop.

ok you said it wont break the ball, but it will chop. How does that work...? Doesn't chopping require the ball to be broken, thereby "chopping it"? As far as I know a Lvl 10 bolt will pinch a ball if its not loaded all the way, but never chop.

mcdkid
04-17-2005, 11:26 PM

you recently got your mag correct? the lvl10 still needs to be broken in.

Enemy
04-17-2005, 11:52 PM
ok make sure that you have a foamie on your bolt too!!! also if you are using super brittle paint the reloader will break the paint in the breach long before you fire!! also i have an xmag with a reloader b that never chops unless the paint is too brittle or my foamie is gone!

Aliens-8-MyDad
04-18-2005, 12:29 AM
hmmm even with the high tolerances agd gets there products milled to, it seems each valve has its own personality. with my first emag (em000155) I threw in level 10, found the right carrier and put in 2 shims and never changed it, it still works fine now and I havent chopped since I got it 2 years ago. now I got my second emag and it has a xvalve in it, early model from a xmag it looks like. this valve seems to be very angry at me sometimes, It likes to do weird things which are unexplainable and sometimes it works fine, seems i have to change the level 10 settings every once in awhile and its not nearly as nice on paint as my first emag is. I have choped with it even with a halo.

I know this wont end all the level 10 chops or never chops wars, but I think people have valves that cooperate or dont... and its probably not thier fault cause I seem to have both lol. basically I dont think you can help it much if your level 10 chops or never chops so just be open to people who are on either side.

fire1811
04-18-2005, 07:20 AM
ok you said it wont break the ball, but it will chop. How does that work...? Doesn't chopping require the ball to be broken, thereby "chopping it"? As far as I know a Lvl 10 bolt will pinch a ball if its not loaded all the way, but never chop.

never say never. if level ten is set correctly its very rare for it to chop

TheTramp
04-18-2005, 08:42 AM
...if you are using super brittle paint the reloader will break the paint in the breach long before you fire!! ...

This is the only problem I've ever had with the ReloaderB andmy EMag. The gun wasn't breaking the paint the loader itself was. Of course half of what paint did feed broke in the barrel so it was obvious that it was a paint problem not a gun of loader problem.

Sounds to me that you might have gotten a bad box of paint.

ShadowNife
04-18-2005, 06:25 PM
never say never. if level ten is set correctly its very rare for it to chop

i was more asking for a clarification on what he meant when MadPSIence said: the level 10 itself won't break the ball but it sure as hell can chop.

deathstalker
04-19-2005, 06:46 AM
yes its tuned
Does it pass the dollar bill test? All four lvl 10s I have set up passed this test with flying colors and I haven't had a chop since I started using it a couple years ago. Yes, I have had lots of barrel breaks, but not a single chop.