PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading... need help

68classicmag33
04-17-2005, 08:33 PM
Ok...I currently have a 68 classic mag...

Im getting...
1) Warp Left/Right ULE Mainbodies
2) Warp feed
3) X-valve(I'm confused about this..."If you have a Hopper Left Minimag with the original short (4") hose, you will need a reverse X-Valve."????

4) Nitro
5) Drop Forward
6) Y-grip
7) ULE Trigger Pull(I heard this doesnt work well)
8) 14" Freak Jr. Barrel

Please send me a message back stating if this will work...

Mr. Mouse
04-17-2005, 08:36 PM
It will work, but make sure you check out Rougefactors stuff also for the company he works for makes awesome stuff www.themagsmith.com and Coolhand makes stuff also www.logicpaintball.com, ULT (ultra light trigger pull kit) will work well if you tune your level 10/ ult, i know it works because i have it in my mag and i can walk the trigger and its a mech which i think is pretty darn good considering no other mech you can do that. Make sure you think it through before you go buying all this stuff, make sure you pick out the right stuff and whatnot, i mean yea a upgraded mag will be way better then the trilogy pro, in my opinion, anyone else on this forum i think will tell you the same thing, i mean get a second opinion i dont wanna tell you what to do ands tuff since it seems like im the only one answering your posts right now

68classicmag33
04-17-2005, 08:40 PM
You say check out these people who make mags... r u saying i shld juss buy new mag?

mark_1791
04-17-2005, 09:01 PM
Well, it dedpends. If youre just going to upgrade everything anyway, buy a new mag. Rogue and Logic actually don't make mags, they make mag parts. (well, rogue makes the paradigm, but still) I personally think rogue makes better stuff, and I like him better because he only does mag parts, whereas Logic makes Impy and Shocker parts as well. definitly visit his website.

Mr. Mouse
04-17-2005, 09:42 PM
ugh, do what you want, i tried explaining everything, anyone else reading this your welcome to jump in and try to help him understand

wimag
04-17-2005, 10:15 PM
Ok...I currently have a 68 classic mag...

Im getting...
1) Warp Left/Right ULE Mainbodies
2) Warp feed
3) X-valve(I'm confused about this..."If you have a Hopper Left Minimag with the original short (4") hose, you will need a reverse X-Valve."????

4) Nitro
5) Drop Forward
6) Y-grip
7) ULE Trigger Pull(I heard this doesnt work well)
8) 14" Freak Jr. Barrel

Please send me a message back stating if this will work...

1. yep a warp ule main body will drop right in after removing the barrel lock pin
2. warp feed ? sure it will mount right on.
3. doesnt matter what side the air fitting comes out. majority have inlet on right side though
4, yep nitro will work
5. yeah drop forward will work, just install it
6.y grip will bolt right on
7. ULT is nice. short and snappy.
8. yep a 14" freak barrel will work.

where you buy it is up to you...