PDA

View Full Version : hyperframe questions

master_alexander
04-17-2005, 10:08 PM
ok so i am looking into the hyperframe and have a couple of questions i could not find the awnser to.

1) did they come in chrome?
2) will i need a ult?
3) can i use a classic valve?
4) do you recomend it?

thanks

edit* i really don't want to start another thread, because i am lazy and don't feel like being flamed but from what you have SEEN with the pneumag would you choose it over a hyperframe?

mark_1791
04-17-2005, 10:19 PM
I personally would take the pneumag over the hyperframe, which is exactly why I havent bought a hyperframe.

onedude36
04-17-2005, 10:38 PM
1) No.
2) yes. or an on/off from centerflag, but ult is better.
3) If it has a ult, yes.
4) I'm not sure. I have had mine only for a little and just got my x valve working. Pm me in a few weeks if your really interested.

I would definately take a pneu frame over a hyperframe, but pneu frame are not for sale yet, and may not for a while.

Skywalker
04-17-2005, 10:42 PM
I have seen hyperframes in chrome, but I'm not sure if Centerflag made them like that or if someone had it polished or plated themselves.

master_alexander
04-17-2005, 10:44 PM
ok tanks i am going to wait for the pneumag frame to come out :D

arent we all? or most?

mark_1791
04-17-2005, 10:56 PM
I certainly am going to.

Automaggot68
04-18-2005, 09:25 AM
1) No.
2) yes. or an on/off from centerflag, but ult is better.
3) If it has a ult, yes.
4) I'm not sure. I have had mine only for a little and just got my x valve working. Pm me in a few weeks if your really interested.

I would definately take a pneu frame over a hyperframe, but pneu frame are not for sale yet, and may not for a while.

1. Nope
2. Yes, ULT.
3. NO.
I would NOT use a classic Valve.
I tried using my classic when my X was on the fritz, and with AND without ULT the Hyperframe had problems due to the recharge rate.
Once i slapped in my X valve (no LX, usuing standard lvl 7 bolt) No problems what so ever.
Also, Take a look around AO for hitech's hyperframe thread, it i simply AMAZING. He's done a FINE job on the Hyperframe FAQ.
4. I love mine. I have the 20 bps version, as when my trader sent me my original, the board was fried. I sent it to MadMedic (I think that was his name) and it was lost in the mail. My fault, didn't insure it.
After I nabbed another one with the Help of TMAXXKING (thanks dude) I got it set up, new 9volt in the frame, tuned ULT, X with lvl7 bolt. Using my Reloader B the thing absolutely 'mows faces'. Also, You're going to want to do the swtcih job, as stated in hitech's hyperframe FAQ. Be careful though-- I got mine down so sensitive, I had to shave off the rear of my trigger to get the microswitch to reset.