PDA

View Full Version : blade triggers...

Counterfeit_Syn5304
04-17-2005, 11:33 PM
This probably isnt in the right forum but I was wondering if anyone besides Fireblade makes blade triggers for the Emag/Xmag...I know there was the TL-63 and the LT-03 or whatever but I was wondering if anyone made them besides fireblade. Also, why did they stop making the TL-63? I'm looking to get one but I think $50+ for a trigger is kind of high...

jenarelJAM
04-18-2005, 10:27 PM
the only ones i've seen are here: http://www.logicpaintball.com/cgi-bin/mivavm?Merchant2/merchant.mvc+Screen=PROD&Store_Code=LP&Product_Code=FireBlade&Category_Code=LP

frop
04-18-2005, 10:59 PM
Remember though, you gotta get the HES to work right, that's a reason for the cost, along with limited competition.

Counterfeit_Syn5304
04-19-2005, 12:11 AM
I think I'll have to tinker this summer with this whole blade idea...I mean there's so many other triggers made for guns but only 1 in production made blade trigger for the emag/xmag? I figured as long as the backside of the trigger is the same as the double trigger then the HES magnet would function properly.

RRfireblade
04-19-2005, 10:30 AM
It the ability to adjust it (HES) that complicates it and clutters the design possibilties for a blade.

And your right, $50+ for a trigger is high but keep in mind the Emag trigger requires 2 magnets and a custom made adjuster as well as the trigger itself.It's a tad more than the typical slab of aluminum and 12 for a penny, off the shelf set screw most others markers can get way with. That's why no one else 'wants' to make one for it. ;)

Counterfeit_Syn5304
04-19-2005, 11:10 AM
I guess if you say so then it must be true...I just wish it wasnt so high...I have the magnets and stuff off the stock trigger....lol I wish there was some trade in system where you get like $25 off the fireblade trigger pricetag...