PDA

View Full Version : xballs

jame4091
04-18-2005, 12:20 PM
Has anybody used Xballs (bronze to be specfic) i can get it cheap and just wanted to know your opinons?

Counterfeit_Syn5304
04-18-2005, 12:24 PM
I've used silver xball paint and it was some of the best stuff I've shot. Plus, its pretty cheap for it's quality. I'm sure that bronze is minutely less in quality but still great paint. Xball paint has a really nice shell that breaks on impact and has a thick (toothpaste) fill. Definately get some if you can get it for cheap!

atm743
04-18-2005, 12:26 PM
Has anybody used Xballs (bronze to be specfic) i can get it cheap and just wanted to know your opinons?

yup i have some down stairs right now !! :D

i like it ints preaty nice paint. never had no sweating, no divits, no chops or barrel breaks,

i love the stuff.

Skoad
04-18-2005, 12:34 PM
bronze works great. One of the better cheaper price paints i've used.

Loguzzzzzz
04-18-2005, 04:50 PM
I have used then and find them to be a very good low cost alternative. The quality is high and they shoot straight.

Smileatom88
04-18-2005, 05:29 PM
XBalls are a great paintball at a great price. I would probably recommend the Silver or Gold for better shot accuracy.

ej_y4
04-18-2005, 05:33 PM
not going to find much better paint at bronzes price :D . I have played in tournys where that was the only paint offered. it shots strait enouph :D

temilotzin
04-18-2005, 05:34 PM
I used the silver grade x-ball and it shot great. No breaks down the barrel for a whole case. However it did not shoot as straight as Marballizer and my friend let it sit on his knee pads a while and it stripped the paint off them.

wanna-b-ballin'
04-18-2005, 05:37 PM
i shot xball bronze at ao norcal vs. socal, and it worked exelent.
i never had a ball break in the gun, except when i installed my warp feed and it pushed the ball past the nubbin.
out of my dye x-cel barrel they shot very straight. almost one on top of the other across the field. even with a few dimples in each bag.
i reccomend them highly.

but on the other hand, one of my friends has shot them before out of his cocker, and hated them. with his stiffi and with his stock barrels.

Ghetto
04-18-2005, 05:54 PM
I've had good luck with bronze and silver. def. worth the price