PDA

View Full Version : A5OG members hosting an event in NJ...

HOMELANDEFENDER
04-18-2005, 05:30 PM
My team NJTAG is hosting a private over night event at PBX Battllezone in Toms River, NJ. Here's a link for the details. Hope to see AO members from the area. If interested, just follow the directions found on this A5OG link. We welcome all players for an evening of competition not found at other indoor fields -- Speedballers and Woodsballers are welcome.

http://www.a5og.net/vforum/showthread.php?t=1643

HLD...

Mr. Mouse
04-18-2005, 05:35 PM
maybe ill stop by =) we'll see what happens, whats the regular fee to bring your own paint and bring your own equip? and does it include all day air?

Codekevin0403
04-18-2005, 09:04 PM
those are some really really nice prices for your paint compared to over here.

Cameo
04-18-2005, 09:27 PM
I will be there with bells on..Already have that weekend off of work and such, bringing the bro.. anyone from the pittsburgh/cleveland area wanna go?? I have half a trunk of space for gear and 2 seats... and possibley an extra bed in the hotel... :shooting:
speaking of hotels...Homeland, What is the nearest Hampton Inn?

~steph

Glickman
04-18-2005, 09:37 PM
Why The Hell Is Every Single Event Taking Place The Day Before Coram Big Game?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! ??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!? !?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??

HOMELANDEFENDER
04-19-2005, 12:40 AM
I will be there with bells on..Already have that weekend off of work and such, bringing the bro.. anyone from the pittsburgh/cleveland area wanna go?? I have half a trunk of space for gear and 2 seats... and possibley an extra bed in the hotel... :shooting:
speaking of hotels...Homeland, What is the nearest Hampton Inn?

~steph
I'll get back to you on that one --- Just be sure to take off the bells before stepping onto the field, they can be distracting :D

HLD...

HOMELANDEFENDER
05-06-2005, 09:51 PM
Just want to spread the news ... The event that I posted the link to has been cancelled. The location where the scheduled night games were to be held at is no longer open. They have closed due to internal problems. Sorry guys...

HLD...

FreakBaller12
05-07-2005, 08:28 AM
I was just about to say, PBX is closed. :confused: