PDA

View Full Version : Old/classic/original RT

Flush
04-18-2005, 11:54 PM
I used to have a automag 68 before. I think it was a level 7 and is now called the classic. Anyway I got out of it 7 or 8 years ago and now have a chance to pick up a used RT. It is one of the first ones out and from the original owner. Is this gun worth it or should I just get something else? I don't want to get a obsolete marker. Is the RT good? How much will the air set up set me back? I used to like having my own Co2 tank and able to refill them my self. Also what kind of hopper would I need and how much are they? At least I still have my fan goggles and barrel plug...lol Even have a parts kit left. If I were to buy new where, what model and what is a good price?

Flush
04-19-2005, 03:16 AM
I used to have a automag 68 before. I think it was a level 7 and is now called the classic. Anyway I got out of it 7 or 8 years ago and now have a chance to pick up a used RT. It is one of the first ones out and from the original owner. Is this gun worth it or should I just get something else? I don't want to get a obsolete marker. Is the RT good? How much will the air set up set me back? I used to like having my own Co2 tank and able to refill them my self. Also what kind of hopper would I need and how much are they? At least I still have my fan goggles and barrel plug...lol Even have a parts kit left. If I were to buy new where, what model and what is a good price?

I been looking on the Automag site and the special on the custom markers seems like a deal...

TMAXXKING1
04-19-2005, 11:44 AM
i would go brand new man ... no sense in getting an older mag unless it is dirt cheap..

the upgrades can get pricey...

take a look in the dealers forum roguefactor has some real nice mags ..

the one he just posted is pretty much decked out of the box ..

and also take a look here ..

http://www.themagsmith.com/

TMAXXKING1
04-19-2005, 11:56 AM
hopper an you can pick up a used hopper pretty cheap

tank you can get a steel tank for like 75 new .. and then they just go up in price ...

TMAXXKING1
04-19-2005, 11:57 AM
hopper an you can pick up a used hopper pretty cheap

tank you can get a steel tank for like 75 new .. and then they just go up in price ...

make sure the tank is a high pressure ...

Flush
04-19-2005, 06:43 PM
make sure the tank is a high pressure ...
What is high pressure? 800psi? The old RT is for $100. Or I could get a custom from AGD for 500 with all the goodies? Friends tell me that I NEED a electric gun to go into the feild these days? What to do..