PDA

View Full Version : A Little Help Please

Enraged Monk
04-19-2005, 07:56 PM
Im really looking into an E-cocker, I would go with a race, since I have a laptop i often have with me, but it is a little higher in price than other e-grips for an autococker.

If I go with a with the original e-blade, what problems could I run into. I know of trigger bounce and I know local people who can get rid of it if I cant.

Also, is the trigger different in the E2 than the original e-bade? like is it lighter, easier to adjust, I'm pretty sure the trigger gaurd is larger for larger fingers.

Also what do you recommend if I go with a e-frame. Like upgrades wise, I'm a back player, so weight is not an issue.

Thank you in advance.

Codekevin0403
04-19-2005, 08:11 PM
the race is about the price of a e2. Well, the ans frame is. you can get one at www.madcocker.com and its a race frame with an ans name on it. It's about 420 i believe, but don't quote me on the price, check it out yourself.

Enraged Monk
04-19-2005, 08:23 PM
Nope E2 is about 25 or so bucks cheaper than the race.

I'm looking for like recommendations that like compare features with price aswell, i tried alot of reviews but all seemed a bit biased, I also wouldnt mind user testimonys.

Codekevin0403
04-19-2005, 08:29 PM
oh didn't know that...

well from my personal experience with the cocker, i've come to see that i can shoot the fastest with the race grip. Of course it might be 20$ more expensive but i can justify that with the extra speed i get. But its just the way that it feels in my hands, my hands don't really fit the shape of the e2. But i'm obviously not telling you not to get the e2. In fact, at first when i heard about the TT software? the software that helps get rid of bounce, i didn't think it would help that much, but the software is just flawless. No bounce whatsoever, and also, the stock e2 trigger is a lot better than the race trigger. But its completely up to you, about what you feel like you'd like better. If you have relatively big hands, i recommend the race. If you have slightly smaller hands, go with the e2.

Help?

peewee
04-19-2005, 08:39 PM
Got to muddy the waters.... Have you looked at the devilmag by chance??? Its a screamer..

Enraged Monk
04-19-2005, 08:56 PM
My older bro has an e-mag I'm rocking right now so, no need for a devilmag. Wouldnt mind one though.

Anyway, I i just held a cocker that my friend through together. Basically it's how i want mine set up (with AIMs Eagle body). He had an E2 on it, and I loved how it felt, it fit.

So any worthy upgrades for what i want. Best performing wise, weight is not an issue with me.

Codekevin0403
04-19-2005, 09:05 PM
you mean like feednecks and regs?

well i suggest the torp as your reg. The new 05 torp, not the 03's for that. And a nexus ram with qev's i find is the best in that category. I like the orange eclipse bolt and the stiffi for a bolt. The stiffi is lighter but as you said weight isn't an issue, and i think the eclipse is better so go with that. For an reg i'd go with the nexus series lpr, it works the best in conjunction with an eclipse frame i understand. I'm not really sure what else you need since i don't know what you're working with, but if you need an opinion, i've used pretty much every cocker part.

Enraged Monk
04-19-2005, 09:08 PM
Well right now, ive got an AIM eagle cocker body sitting on my desk, in need of a nice E2 :D .

also, funds are not a problem, I have a new job, and im making phat cash. Heh, I said phat.

Codekevin0403
04-19-2005, 09:11 PM
lol