PDA

View Full Version : Rails?

kcam911
04-20-2005, 02:58 PM
I recently bought an automag ule custom from agd, its pretty sweet. But I dont like the way the fore grip is attached and I was told to remedy it I need to buy a diffrent rail. Im not sure what kind of rail to get tho, I want a rail where the fore grip screws directly into it and is positioned very close to the trigger guard. So whats out there?

TMAXXKING1
04-20-2005, 03:03 PM
take a look in the dealers forum roguefactor has some real nice rails and has what you are looking for ...

fifthmag
04-29-2005, 03:22 PM
The Magsmith and Deadlywind both have excellent quality, better looking alternatives. Both have exceptional service, from personal experience, and I live in NZ! I have a sweet Dallara body/rail kit being made right now....

Hey why not get a RPG chimera grip frame while yer at it?

pokemon90
04-29-2005, 09:08 PM
u can always figure where u want the fore grip then drill 2 holes though the rail so the screw heads DONT fit though the make the holes bigger so the head does fit but doesnt get pulled out the other side.

i could get u pics but my sister has the didgi camera in chigago

warbeak2099
04-29-2005, 09:13 PM
Logic, Rogue and Deadly Wind make rails with adjustable foregrip positions. All are great quality. All those dealers and others such as White Wolf can drill your rail to have a slot so the foregrip position is adjustable. It should only cost around $10 for this modification. I know ogic and WWA do the mod, I believe RPG and Deadly Wind would do it as well.