PDA

View Full Version : BT-16 tactical marker?

mike19087
04-20-2005, 08:42 PM
Does anyone know anything about the BT-16 tactical. Im thinking of getting one and I just wanted to know a few basics about it.

Alpha
04-20-2005, 08:44 PM
From what I hear, its an A5 without the cyclone feed. Which in my humble opinion is a major plus.

behemoth
04-20-2005, 08:46 PM
BT = Ben Tippmann

Got outta Tippmann, like Bud outta WGP, and Tom outta AGD, stuff happens.

But he went on his own, and made it.. Dont it resemble the tippmann lines :)

peewee
04-20-2005, 08:48 PM
Go to the site & ask for a spec sheet. they send a diagram its kind of a hybrid 98/A5 internals . Solid body like the pro carbine with the easy tear down like the A5. Been thinking about grabbing an elite.

Chronobreak
04-20-2005, 10:23 PM
while i know nothing of this mod my suggestion would be tac one or m98 decked out

only because im not a fan of the a-5 huge feed system.

i heard somone say it doesnt have that feed system so...tahtd be good :clap:

Counterfeit_Syn5304
04-20-2005, 11:21 PM
Yes that is Ben Tippmann who branched off from Tippmann. It is a single body unlike tippmans that are in halfs. Centerfeed'd which is a lot better than the right feed of the normal tippmanns. There are different levels in the gun. Field, Elite, and something else. The middle stage of the gun would be the most promising for anyone that isn't all scenario bound. It doesn't have any egrips yet or anything of that nature but when I talked to them towards the end of 04' they said they were in the process of making a bunch of new upgrades for it. Good gun and should do you well. It looks like an A5 which is kewl..plus, I dont know if anyone has tried it but I bet the trigger frame can be switched out with the A5 egrip... looks very similar...

Codekevin0403
04-21-2005, 10:27 AM
i heard somewhere that the tactical gun of the ben tippman guns are unreliable and break easily. I doubt that's true since it is branched off of tippmann but it's just a thought.