PDA

View Full Version : new mag problem

slimc
04-21-2005, 12:30 AM
OK I just got myself a new ULE RT with Level X. The first time I used it, it shot great (but I only shot about 1 hopper of paint.) The next time I shot it I shoot about 30 balls and then it stopped shooting. The trigger pin was loose and would move back and for the when I wiggled the gun. Then it blew the tank o-ring. I proceeded to replace the tank o-ring and aired the gun back up. This time I was able to only shoot about 10 balls until it happened again. Now the gun won’t even gas up and air is leaking down the barrel, the trigger pin is loose and it makes no difference if you pull the trigger or not. Please help.

space_weazel_45
04-21-2005, 04:31 AM
when you get the gun you need to break in the gun like fill the tank and shoot it out the fill again and shoot some more and that should be sufficient, then tune the LVL10 and then the ULT if you have it. READ the LVL10 instructions first and understand how it works then try to tune it. simple. you seem like you may have run the break in time and now tune the LVL10.

mandatory
04-21-2005, 12:37 PM
here is another idea if we cant get it to work as is. I still have my stock X-valve on/off assembly at home so we could throw that in and try that. just thought of that. maybe I wll spend the night at your house on friday night cause im playing on saturday an i wont have to wake up so early at your house. dont worry folks...slimc is my older brother..if that works you should come play with us.

Loguzzzzzz
04-21-2005, 01:12 PM
While at NorCal vs. SoCal AO days I experienced a similar problem. Rogue Factor helped me out. It turned out to be debris in regulator valve pin assembly. This is located in the main valve body and can be removed and cleaned by unscrewing the regulator and pulling the assembly out. Rogue used a dental pick to remove it. It is held in with "o" rings so it pulls out and and pushes back in after cleaning and lubing.

It soulds like a recharge issue to me. Hope this helps.

Mandatory, are you still planning on Modesto on April 30th if so I will se you there :cool:

Hope this helps.

Loguzzzzzz :cool:

slimc
04-21-2005, 02:19 PM
[QUOTE=space_weazel_45]when you get the gun you need to break in the gun

I wold love to be able to break in the gun, but it wont even gas up.

awilli234life
04-21-2005, 04:59 PM
1st are you runnin compressed air? does your tank have a high output or low output and have you tryed turnin the velocity skrew up?
2nd have you taken your on/off out to see if a oring hadn't seated right?

slimc
04-23-2005, 12:46 PM
1st are you runnin compressed air? does your tank have a high output or low output and have you tryed turnin the velocity skrew up?
2nd have you taken your on/off out to see if a oring hadn't seated right?

I am on compressed air and high pressuer 850. But I will try taking out the on/off and see what happens. thanks